The Hammer Ellyptech CT5 is an entry level crosstrainer and perfectly suited for a satisfying pulse orientated training at home. The main part of this crosstrainer is an easy useable computer, that not distracts from the essential. Its LC-display shows all important training data like distance, time, calorie consumption and pulse rate.
Furthermore this crosstrainer allows to define training presets such as time or desired calorie consumption. A pulse orientated training is also possible. The heart rate can be easily measured with integrated hand pulse sensors. The intensity of your can training can be manually adjusted within 8 steps. After your workout the computer calculates, considering your heart rate recovery, a personal fitness mark.
The Crosstrainer Ellyptech CT5 is equipped with a flywheel mass of 12kg and high-quality ball bearings for smooth and quiet running. A proven permanent magnetic brake system guarantees a constantly resistance. Integrated rollers provide an easy and space-saving storage.
- shows: speed, cadence, workout time, distance, calorie consumption, heart rate
- 6 permanent display fields
- hand pulse
- adjustable training presets: workout time, distance, calorie consumption, heart rate
- maximum pulse limit
- 8 manually adjustable resistance levels
- heart rate recovery measurement with fitness mark (1-6)
- integrated transport casters
- precision ball bearing
- permanent magnetic brake system
- gutter belt drive
Note: Payment via cash on delivery is NOT possible.
- transmission ratio 1:8
- flywheel mass ca. 12kg
- speed dependent load control
- power supply: batteries
- maximum body weight: 120kg