The Hammer Ellyptech CT6 crosstrainer is perfectly suited for a varied cardio training at home. For a versatile training this trainer offers 12 computer controlled programs- 8 up- and downhill, 4 pulse controlled. During your workout the pulse can be easily measured by the integrated hand pulse sensors. Additionally the Ellyptech CT6 offers the possibility to perform a pulse orientated training. If the maximum pulse limit is exceeded the resistance will be automatically decreased.
Its easy useable training computer with LC-display shows all important training data. The intensity of your Training will be automatically adjusted within 12 steps. After your workout the computer calculates, considering your heart rate recovery, a fitness mark.
The Crosstrainer Ellyptech CT5 is equipped with a flywheel mass of 12kg and high-quality ball bearings for smooth and quiet running. A proven permanent magnetic brake system guarantees a constantly resistance. Integrated rollers provide an easy and space-saving storage.
- distance / time / speed / cadence / calorie consumption / auto On/Off / heart rate
- hand pulse
- maximum pulse limit
- adjustable training presets
- 16 computer controlled resistance levels
- 12 training programs (8 up- and downhill, 4 pulse orientated)
- User: 1
- integrated transport casters
- precision ball bearing
- permanent magnetic brake system
- gutter belt drive
Note: Payment via cash on delivery is NOT possible.
- transmission ratio 1:8
- flywheel mass ca. 12kg
- speed dependent load control
- power supply: 230V / 50Hz
- maximum body weight: 120kg