With this high-quality crosstrainer of Hammer you get into shape!
It offers an effectively complete body workout without a fitness studio. The dynamic, but also joint-friendly sequences of motion will improve your endurance, burns calories and innervates your muscles.
The Crosstech XTR offers 16 computer controlled resistance levels. Twelfth fitness programs will provide a versatile training
and 4 heart rate controlled programs offer an optimal workout variation. During your workout the pulse can be easily measured by the integrated hand pulse sensors. Additionally the Crosstech XTR offers the possibility to perform a pulse orientated training. If the maximum pulse limit is exceeded the resistance will be automatically decreased.
The Crosstech XTR is driven by a noise-reduce gutter belt, which is controlled with a permanent magnetic braking system. High-quality ball bearing and a flywheel mass of 16 kg will guarantee a smooth and real-world like running. Its footprint of 1230x540x1570mm (LxWxH) and the integrated rollers provide an easy and space-saving storage.
- distance / time / speed / cadence / calorie consumption / heart rate
- 5 permanent date fields
- hand pulse
- maximum pulse limit
- adjustable training presets
- 16 computer controlled resistance levels
- 12 trainings programs + 4 heart rate controlled programs
- User: 1
- integrated transportation rollers
- precision ball bearing
- permanent magnetic brake system
- gutter belt drive
- foot plate distance 21cm
- for- and backward movement
- adjustable foot plates
Note: Payment via cash on delivery is NOT possible.
- transmission ratio 1:8
- flywheel mass ca. 16kg
- speed dependent load control
- power supply: 230V / 50Hz
- maximum body weight: 130kg