The Hammer Cardio XT5 is a perfect entry-level ergometer with outstanding features. Showed on the LC-display you can choose between 12 fitness and 4 heart controlled programs. A range of 16 intensity levels combined with a variable program control are the perfect features for an intensive workout. Additionally the training computer shows the distance, training time, speed, cadence, heart rate, power (in watts) and the actual calorie consumption. It is possible to measure your pulse with a chest belt (not included) or with the integrated hand pulse sensors.
The Cardio XT5 features a proven and super-silent gutter belt that drives a fly wheel mass of 8 kg. It will be controlled by a permanent magnetic braking system for a precisely intensity management. High-quality bearings and a free wheel allow a smooth running.
The saddle can be adjusted for an individual height fitting.
Integrated rollers provide an easy and space-saving storage. A level adjustment provide an optimal position on uneven ground.
- power in watts: 35-260 watts
- distance / time / speed / cadence / calorie consumption / pulse
- integrated heart rate sensor for chest belts
- hand pulse
- maximum pulse limit
- body fat measurement
- heart rate recovery measurement + fitness mark (1-6)
- adjustable training presets
- 12 fitness programs
- 4 pulse controlled training modes
- computer controlled resistance control
- User: 1
- adjustable handle bar and saddle
- vertical / horizontal seat adjustment
- integrated transportation rollers
- level adjustment
- free wheel
- precision ball bearing
- permanent magnetic brake system
- gutter belt drive
Note: Payment via cash on delivery is NOT possible.
- transmission ratio 1:8
- flywheel mass approx. 8kg
- speed independent load control
- 16 intensity levels
- power supply: 230V, 50Hz
- maximum body weight: 130kg