The Panoma 2.0 is at home in the city and on tours. A classic design with a high-quality matt finish and a long equipment list make the bike helmet the ideal companion for the next ride. The Panoma 2.0 has a proven fit that is especially interesting for narrow heads.
Features of the Alpina Panoma 2.0 Helmet
- A classic with a proven fit
- The highest production quality, since it is made in Germany
- The height-adjustment offers optimum adjustment possibilities
- Mesh in the front ventilation openings keep insects away from your head
- Ideal visibility thanks to the optional multi-fit light
- HI-EPS: Alpina helmets have inner shells made of Hi-EPS (highly expanded polystyrene). This material consists of many microscopically small air chambers which effectively absorb the forces caused by an impact. Hi-EPS provides optimum protection with the benefit of allowing extra-thin walls.
- CERAMIC: This impact- and scratch-resistant polycarbonate shell is fitted to all Alpina helmets manufactured using the Inmold procedure. The blank workpieces are shaped at high temperature onto the form of the helmet design and the shells are then pressed onto the helmet's Hi-EPS body. The material combines a number of distinct advantages: it is impact- and scratch-resistant, it contains UV stabilisers and is anti-static.
- INMOLD TEC: The Inmold production process involves the polycarbonate outer shell of the helmet being heated to a high temperature and "baked" onto the EPS helmet body at high pressure. This produces a permanent bond across the entire surface of the inner and outer shells, producing a helmet with the advantage of being very light yet extremely stable.
- RUN SYSTEM ERGO CLASSIC with 3D-FIT: The proven Run System from Alpina is now even more sophisticated. Thanks to the new 3D fit, the helmet can be optimally adjusted both to the head circumference and in height so that the freedom of movement in the neck is maintained. This way the helmet offers highest comfort and stays securely on the head.
- SHIELD PROTECT: The removable slide-in visor protects the face both from splashing mud and from solar radiation.
- ERGOMATIC: Tried and tested countless times, this is the buckle used in all Alpina cycle helmets. It features a red push button and multi-step automatic adjustment. It can be used one-handed, so for example you can loosen the strap when riding uphill and tighten it again for the descent, and it cannot come open in the event of a crash.
- Y-CLIP: A helmet can only provide proper protection if it stays securely in place in the event of an impact. The fastening that joins the two straps under the ear is critical to this. Alpina's Y-Clip system guarantees a perfect fit down to the last millimetre, all in a matter of seconds.
- FLY NET:The front ventilation holes have a mesh lining which effectively works as an insect screen to protect the wearer's head from insect bites when riding in hot or humid conditions.
The Run System Classic allows it to adjust to any head shape. It is also height-adjustable, which allows for even more adjustment options. The low weight is due to the inmold production where the upper shell is thermally connected with the Hi-EPS. This results in a solid surface connection, which is responsible for a very sturdy design. The processing quality is of the highest level thanks to Made in Germany. 23 openings ensure optimum ventilation, while fly screens keep insects away from the head. A Multi-Fit Light can be retrofitted for optimum visibility.