Enduro helmet with MIPS
The ALPINA PLOSE MIPS is an enduro helmet with extra protection against brain injuries that can be caused by rotational forces in a lateral impact. It is also equipped with other top features.
Features of the Alpina Plose Mips Helm
- Individual helmet adjustment thanks to tilting adjustment system on back of head
- Easy-to-operate belt buckle with a twist-proof, multi-step automatic buckle
- Low weight thanks to the inmold production where the upper shell is thermally connected with the Hi-EPS
- With the Run System Ergo Pro, which can be combined with the height-adjustable Custom Fit System, the Campiglio can be perfectly adapted to your head shape
- MIPS provides extra protection against brain injuries that can be caused by rotational movements during an impact
- Inmold Tec: Inmold helmets are made by fusing the inner shell underneath the outer shell at high pressure. The two shells are bonded, making Inmold helmets extremely stable and very light.
- Hi-EPS: All Inmold helmets have inner shells made of Hi-EPS (highly expanded polystyrene). This material consists of many microscopically small air chambers which effectively absorb the forces caused by an impact. In addition, Hi-EPS does not absorb water or sweat.
- Ceramic Shell: This is the outer shell of all Alpina helmets manufactured using the Inmold process. This lightweight material is extremely impact- and scratch-resistant, it contains UV stabilisers and is anti-static.
- Edge Protect: It is applied to the bottom edges of the helmet using Inmold technology, greatly enhancing safety in the event of a side impact and providing protection against damage in everyday use.
- Run System Ergo Pro: The adjustment system features two large head rests and an adjustment wheel, all made of a twin-component mix of plastic and rubber.
- Ergomatic: Ergomatic is a non-twist adjustment mechanism with several settings selectable one-handed. It cannot come open in case of a crash.
- Custom Fit System: The angle of the neck support can be adjusted produce a perfect fit at the rear of the head.
- Y-Clip: The Y-Clip connects the front and rear straps beneath the ear. Fine adjustments are quick and extremely easy to make.
- Fly Net: For protection against insect bites the front vents of some models are fitted with a mesh lining.
- Shield Protect: The detachable shield provides protection against dirt splash as well as direct sunlight.
- Antibacterial Interior: Pads are made of a special material to reduce the build-up of bacteria and prevent odour caused by sweat.
The high-quality Run System Ergo Plus guarantees optimal grip. With its fine adjustment, it fits any head perfectly. In addition, the height of the adjustment system can be adjusted via the Custom Fit System. This results in a secure fit and optimal protection.
The outer shell of the enduro and MTB helmet is made of a robust polycarbonate plate, which is thermally connected to the Hi-EPS in the inmold procedure. This results in a solid surface connection, which creates extra stability.
Thanks to the ‘Made in Germany’ quality, the highest degree of production quality is also guaranteed.
The ALPINA PLOSE MIPS’s equipment list also includes the large visor, which protects the field of vision, an antibacterial and washable padding for a high level of comfort and a fly screen in the front ventilation openings.