The E-Glide SR ellipses trainer offers a varied cardio workout with the ultimate in comfort. The dynamic training on the elliptical trainer claims your entire body and thus increases the calories burned in a natural way - and thus its effectiveness. Of the calves to shoulders all the major muscle groups are involved in the training and strengthened.
The following effects can be achieved through a long-term workout on the E-Glide SR:
- improvement of the cardiovascular system
- reduction of body weight and fat reserves
- streamlining of legs and of the butt
- optimal body toning
Over the modern training computer which is installed in the E-Glide SR you can control all training functions centrally. But you can vary the intensity quickly and directly also on the handles. 5 load spectrum's with mountain and valley variants and 2 heart rate controlled programs, you simply select a suitable training session. The resistance control setting is possible in 20 levels.
You can measure your pulse either via sensors in the hand grips or via a chest strap which is included. Use these for a targeted workout with a target heart rate to get more out of your workout. It shows also a practical muscle activity program to the currently stressed muscles.
The precision ball bearing is equipped with double ball bearing joints to make the exercise more comfortable. Together with the 20kg flywheel mass it ensures smooth running. The ellipses trainer is powered by a stable elliptical belt driven, which works against the proven Finnlo permanent magnet brake system to ensure precise intensity adjustment. Both foot plates can be adjusted three times. A fan and aux input jack (for a musical accompaniment by your phone or iPod) optimally complete the high quality features of the E-Glide SR.
- Distance / Time / Speed / Calorie consumption / RPM / Pulse
- hear rate measurement via hand pulse or chest belt
- adjustable upper pulse limit
- recovery pulse measurement
- adjustable training presets
- LC-display with blue backlight
- permanent display 8
- computer controlled resistance control
- User: 1
- speed transmission system for doubling freewheel rotation
- hand brake for instant stop training
- Front Driven Ellipsestrainer
- 2 hand pulse sensors
- ergonomic handles (1 fixed and 2 moving hand grips for greater variability)
- 5cm foot plate spacing
- height and level adjustment
- precision ball bearings
- built-in transport wheels
Note: Payment via cash on delivery is NOT possible.
- permanent magnetic braking system
- drive chain system: belt driven
- gear transmission ratio 1:8
- approx. 20kg flywheel mass
- speed dependent load control
- 20 steps load spectrum
- power supply: 230V, 50Hz
- max. body weight: 130kg