Force 22. READY FOR YOUR BEST. However you define yourself as a rider, SRAM Force 22 is ready to help you achieve your personal best, offering no compromise of quality, function and features. SRAM has completely redesigned SRAM Force and loaded it with all of the key innovations of SRAM RED, with no apologies for its fleet looks, ergonomics, efficiency, and lightweight design. Apart from the complete overhaul, SRAM Force also provides you twenty-two usable gears, YAW™ shifting speed and precision that can only be matched by SRAM RED, and a new sleek finish. The understated SRAM Force group is for rational people with an irrational passion for performance. It is SRAM's most exciting introduction for 2013, and SRAM designed it to be everything any rider at any level would ever require, and it’s ready for your best.
Adopting all the technologies that provide the fastest, quietest shifting available, the new SRAM Force 22 Rear Derailleur has been designed with SRAM's Exact Actuation™ technology
for precise, efficient shifting throughout the extended gear range. SRAM has given and even refining tooth geometry of the jockey wheel. The result is that the chain that runs smoother and quieter than ever before. With all the additional technologies SRAM has managed to keep the weight the same, at well under 200 grams.
WiFLi™ = Wider - Faster - Lighter.
- New silent shifting with optimized AeroGlide lower pulley, ceramic bearings.
- New spring-fixed barrel adjuster.
- New chain pulley cage adds precise chain management.
- Titanium pinch bolt keeps a low profile while minimizing weight.
SRAM's WiFLi™ Technology is based on the compact 2x10/11 groupsets - two front chainrings and 10 or 11 gears in the rear, which delivers a wider range of gears than your standard triple, faster shifts through two chainrings and 10 gears, and with significant weight savings. It's the newest technology from the company that continues to innovate the cycling experience.
WiFLi™ is all you need to know…
- Wider – a wider range of gears for every climb and any descent
- Faster - two chainrings shift (and set-up) much faster and more easily than three
- Lighter – as much as 274g (9.8%) less than the most popular road triple
- Much improved Q-factor - improved heel clearance
- Easier set up - two is easier than three
helps to simplify/stabilize the uneasy act of balancing rear derailleur hanger design, tight cog spacing and exact cable tension. The result: the easiest index shifting system to set up and it stays that way.
: compatible with SRAM Red, Force and Rival Double Tap Controls. Not compatible with products of other manufacturers.