All-day comfort with premium protection for head and brain.
The Leatt All-MTN 2.0 helmet has a lower rear shell than its Trail brother the Trail 2.0 helmet. This rear coverage provides more protection for faster, more aggressive riders. The helmets feature 360 ̊ Turbine technology: the Leatt All-MTN 2.0 is lined with 360 ̊ movable discs of energy-absorbing material that reduce rotational acceleration on the head and brain, reducing the risk of concussion.
The helmet features low-speed vents and a Fidlock® magnetic buckle for easy adjustment. You can conveniently store your sunglasses at the back of the helmet. The visor is adjustable and breaks away on impact to reduce rotational forces. If you're looking for a multifunctional, lightweight helmet, the 2.0 All MTN is the helmet for you.
Features of the Leatt MTB All Mountain 2.0 helmet
- Lightweight, 2-piece polymer shell in three sizes
- Sunglass docking station for easy and safe storage.
- Fidlock Magnetic closure system
- Reduces peak brain acceleration by up to 30% at impact velocities associated with a concussion
- Reduces peak rotational acceleration of the brain by up to 40%.
- Adjustable visor with Breakaway function for rotational impact force reduction
- Molded-in impact foam for superior energy absorption
- Maximum ventilation with 20 vents that are effective even at low speeds
- Moisture-wicking, breathable, odor-resistant and washable lining
- High quality floor covering for a high quality finish