Sure, in the event of an emergency, you want to have your bases covered. Then again, you don't want to be lugging around clunky, heavy tools on your road ride. Well, Specialized has a solution. Specialized's EMT Pro Road tool comes in at a feathery 65 grams, all without sacrificing the necessities like a wide range of Allen keys and Torx wrenches. If you find yourself in a jam, the EMT Pro Road will almost certainly get you out of it.
- Low-profile forged aluminum side plates.
- Forged, CNC machined, and chrome-plated steel bits are durable and rust-resistant.
- 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen keys.
- Hollowed-out Allen key cores for weight savings.
- T25 Torx and #2 Phillips.
- Weight: 65g