Efficiency. It's the name of the game in triathlon, whether it's an Ironman event or a sprint-distance race. And efficiency is what the Hilo RXL is all about. From its quick-entry heel loop and large no pull-thru top strap to its efficient Silver Series Carbon sole and performance-proven inForm Pro last, every detail of the Hilo's ultra-lightweight design is there to help you save precious energy for the run. Look out PR, here you come.
- inForm Pro last--Ergonomically optimized, high-performance fit tailored for precision comfort and ultimate pedaling efficiency.
- Silver Series Carbon sole--Carbon/fiberglass composite sole balances stiffness and efficiency with affordability.
- Stiffness index 10.
- Two-strap design combines a wide, no pull-thru top strap with a set-it-and-forget-it forefoot strap.
- Micro-fiber uppers with flow-thru mesh panels.
- Easy-to-grap heel loop for quick entry.
- Medial side rubber band anchor allows you to set a pre-mounted shoe in a horizontal position for faster entry.
- Fast-drying, perforated inForm footbed for airy comfort.