For the optimal out-on-the-nose power position!
All day rides, often in an aggressive TT or tri position require the perfect position in the saddle. The inForm BioDynamics Hilo RXL saddle is specifically engineered to accommodate traditional or out-on-the-nose power positions. You can stay fully aero longer, rotate your hips farther forward, and unlock your power thanks to a full-length CRZ+ channel. all this plus time-saving transition hooks help you get to the finish line or T2 fresher, faster, and in record time.
- Posture 1 - Aerodynamic: The most forward pelvic rotation, common in triathlon and time trial.
- Full Length Contour Relief Zone Plus - Cutaway design eliminates contact points on targeted soft tissue areas.
- Smart Cover - Proprietary cover compound delivers targeted zones of unique support for sustained comfort.
- Zone Density Padding - Multi-density padding is strategically placed for optimal comfort and performance.
- Hollow Ti rails - Hollow Titanium rails deliver strength without added weight.
- Carbon Reinforced Shell - Compliant carbon fiber-reinforced shell strikes a balance between strength and light weight.
- inForm BioDynamics - Products designed to optimize your natural movement for sustained, higher performance.