MET’s kids helmets have always evolved from a simple but great idea to not just reproduce adult models in a smaller size but to pay special attention to the specific demands of our youngest customers. And even the Elfo is not a small version of Genio, it has its own shape with greater head coverage and is better suited to babies. Other examples of specific adaptations: the back of the helmet is almost vertical to enable the child to sit up straight in the bike seat and then there is the Bimbi-Secure internal geometry concept. It ensures there is no contact between the helmet and the fontanel, the most fragile zone of the child’s head, even on impact.
- IN-MOULDING INTELLIGENT FUSION / Different densities of material, depending on the characteristics of each model.
- BIMBI SECURE / In the event of an impact, the shock is dispersed away from the fontanels, the area of the skull which doesn’t fully close until after the first years of life.
- BIMBI PLUS / The back of the helmet is designed vertical and flat so the children can lean back and hold their head up comfortably in the baby seat.
- INTEGRATED VISOR / Extra protection for the eyes and the face of the child.
- SAFE-T e-TWIST / LED light, which is easy to press on, is integrated into the central dial adjuster.
- ANTI-PINCH BUCKLE / Designed to avoid any pinching, even when used clumsily.
ONE SIZE FITS ALL
- ANTI-INSECTS NET / Prevents insects from entering the helmet through the front air intakes.
FROM 46 cm FOR THE ELFO / The Elfo suits even the youngest kids, from 46 cm head size! The Genio grows with the child all the way to 57 cm head size!
- REFLECTIVE STICKERS / At night or in tunnels, they make the bike visible to drivers approaching from behind.
Please measure the head circumference of the child to get the right helmet size.