Rugged, Full-featured Handheld with GPS, GLONASS, Advanced Sensor and Wireless Connectivity. Including basemap worldwide and Topo Map Germany V7 PRO map on microSD card.
The GPSMAP® 64s handheld navigator features a 2.6” sunlight-readable screen and a high-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS receiver with a quad helix antenna for superior reception. The rugged and waterproof GPSMAP 64s comes with a barometric altimeter and a 3-axis compass. It wirelessly connects to your smartphone to allow Live Tracking and Smart Notification.
Keep Your Fix
With its quad helix antenna and high-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS receiver, GPSMAP 64s locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains its location even in thick forest and deep valleys. The advantage is clear — whether you’re under heavy tree cover or just near tall buildings and trees, you can count on GPSMAP 64s to help you find your way when you need it the most.
Get Your Bearings
GPSMAP 64s has a built-in 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass, which shows your heading even when you’re standing still, without holding it level. Its barometric altimeter tracks changes in pressure to pinpoint your altitude and you can even use it to plot barometric pressure over time, which can help you keep an eye on changing weather conditions.
Share your great outdoor experience live, just connect your GPSMap 64s to your smartphone and share your position through Live Tracking and Garmin Connect with family and friends. Smart Notification allows you to wirelessly receive email, texts and alerts from your compatible iPhone® 4s or later. Stay fully connected while you keep your precious iPhone stored safely in your backpack.
Rely on the Outdoor Pro
GPSMAP 64s is a truly outdoor optimised GPS Handheld, every feature of this device is designed to operate reliably in the most harsh and challenging environments. To guarantee great readability under any condition GPSMAP 64s has a brilliant 2,6’’ sunlight-readable colour screen and is easy to operate with any kind of gloves even in a shaky, cold or wet environment because it relies on a button based user interface. To guarantee convenience and maximum freedom on the go the dual battery system allows the use of a battery pack for convenient charging in the device or conventional AA batteries. Fully charged the GPSMAP 64s lasts up to 16 hours which gives you sufficient power in reserve on a day trip in case of unexpected holdups.
Explore the Terrain
GPSMAP 64s comes with a comprehensive set of navigation features. Use waypoints, tracks and routes to navigate with confidence off the beaten track and when you need to find your way safely home use TracBack to guide you.
Share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible devices. Your friends can enjoy your favourite hike or cache without waiting for you to plug in to your computer — simply press “send” to transfer your information to another wireless enabled Garmin handheld. GPSMAP 64s also connects to compatible Garmin devices, including the VIRB™ action camera and accessory sensors, including heart rate monitor.
Adding more maps to GPSMAP 64s is easy with Garmin´s array of detailed topographic, marine and road maps. With 3.5 GB of onboard memory and a microSD card slot, you can conveniently load our Garmin GB Discoverer™ Ordnance Survey® 1:25k or 1:50k maps and hit the trail. Plug in BlueChart® g2 preloaded cards for a great day on the water or City Navigator NT® map data for turn-by-turn routing on roads. GPSMAP 64s also supports BirdsEye™ Select maps that let you load high quality raster maps onto your device. In addition, the 64s is compatible with Garmin Custom Maps, a map format that allows you to transform paper and electronic maps easily into downloadable maps for your device, for free.
GPSMAP 64s supports paperless geocaching with 250,000 preloaded caches with hints and descriptions from Geocaching.com, and has a 16 hour battery life. By going paperless, you're not only helping the environment, but also improving efficiency. GPSMAP 64s stores and displays key information, including location, terrain, difficulty, hints and descriptions, which means there’s no more manually entering coordinates and paper printouts! Slim and lightweight, 64s is the perfect companion for all your outdoor pursuits.
Plan Your Next Trip
Take charge of your next adventure with Garmin's free trip planning software BaseCamp™ that lets you view and organise maps, waypoints, routes and tracks. BaseCamp even allows you to tell the story of your last outdoor experience in a new impressive way by creating Garmin Adventures that you can easily share with friends, family or fellow explorers. BaseCamp displays topographic map data in 2-D or 3-D on your computer screen, including contour lines and elevation profiles.
Topo Germany V7 Pro:
- Wireless connectivity via Bluetooth® technology¹ or ANT+™
- Live Tracking and Smart Notification
- 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription
- Rugged and waterproof (IPX 7) with proven key operation
- High-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS receiver with quad helix antenna
- Outdoor optimised dual battery system
- Barometric altimeter and 3-axis compass
- Paperless Geocaching with 250,000 preloaded caches
Dimensions and performance:
- winter map with ski areas, ski slopes and lifts.
- slopes with increased avalanche danger (inclination over 30°) are also highlighted (only on microSD)
- displays precise topgraphic vector maps in reference scale of 1:25.000
- includes searchable street names (with number accuracy).
- includes enhanced recreation trail network as well as detailed hiking trail network for touristic regions and long-distance hiking trail network (national level).
- displays new and helpful touristic data and route information, including an additional 350,000-plus km of the touristic cycling route network from the Germany Cycling Club (ADFC) and the quality hiking paths from the German Hiking Club (DWV).
- shows detailed recreational network information, such as cycling routes and walking paths.
- offers ActiveRouting, allowing you to customize and specifically plan routes for the entire road and trail network. The activity-specific map displays highlights of suggested routes in addition to dedicated biking and hiking routes
- displays searchable POIs for recreational activities and traveling
- shows land use such as forests, lakes, streams and mountains
- features Digital Elevation Model (DEM) with dense contour intervals of 20 m equidistance.
Maps and Memory:
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 6,1 x 16 x 3,6 cm
- Display size, WxH: 3,6 x 5,5 cm; Diagonal of 6.6 cm
- Display resolution, WxH: 160 x 240 pixels
- transflective, 65-K colour TFT
- 260g weight with batteries
- 2 AA batteries (not included), NiMH or Lithium recommended
- up to 16 hours battery life
- waterproof (IPX 7)
- High-sensitivity receiver
- high-speed USB Interface (NMEA 0183 compatible)
- TOPO Germany V7 PRO microSD
- worldwide basemap with shaded relief
- ability to add maps
- 4 GB built-in memory
- accepts microSD™ cards
- up to 5,000 waypoints in memory
- up to 200 routes in memory
- Track log: 10,000 points, 200 saved tracks