Description of Jack Wolfskin Exolight III Tent - steel blue
This trekking tent is wind-stable and extremely lightweight and can be pitched quickly and easily. The flysheet is coated with PU on the inside and silicone on the outside, making it tear-resistant and tensile. The interconnected pole system has been developed in collaboration with specialists at DAC and is very wind-stable despite its low weight.
The flysheet can be quickly and easily attached to the poles with the aid of clips. The inner tent and the flysheet are connected, so that the inner tent always remains dry when pitching the tent. Further features include an overhead pocket, mosquito mesh and integrated air vents.
- Inner tent/flysheet combination
- Three-person tent
- Two entrances with mosquito mesh
- Three inside pockets
- Two integrated vents in entrance
- Removable overhead compartment
- Reflectors on key guying points and zips
- Roll-shut pack sack, eleven lightweight pegs, five guylines
- Flysheet: ultra-lightweight, tear-resistant SILICONIZED HT NYLON RIPSTOP 20D material, with a coating on both sides, taped seams and a hydrostatic head rating of 1,500 mm
- Inner tent made from fine, very lightweight MOSQUITO MESH 15D
- Groundsheet: ultra-lightweight HYDROFILM SILICONISED NYLON 40D material with coating on both sides and a hydrostatic head rating of 5,000 mm
- Frame: very lightweight DAC FEATHERLITE NSL aluminium pole system
Fact Sheet of Jack Wolfskin Exolight III Tent - steel blue