Sturdy, high-cut trekking boot for difficult terrain in a classic design. Hybrid crampon compatible, graded memory insole, balmoral with reduced seams, elevated rubber protection rand, highly comfortable trekking last.
Vibram® Fuora sole
- One-piece construction with reduced seams
- Higher upper
- Comfortable trekking last
- Durably waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
Air Pulse System
- Semi-rigid sole
- Counterposed braking tread blocks in middle section
- PU shock absorber
- Stabilizing anti-supination/overpronation elements for motion control
- increased comfort and enhanced air circulation due to a pumping action in the tongue and cushioning while walking.
- an all-round rubber rand, handcrafted around the lower part of the upper. It protects the leather from scree and rocks and significantly increases the boot’s stability and durability.
- fewer seams mean less rubbing and pressure points. Hanwag uses a special technique, which makes it possible to reduce the number of seams. It might sound simple, but it involves very complex craftsmanship.
- patented ultra-lightweight membrane from micro-porous expanded PTFE (polytetrafluorethylene), making footwear durably waterproof and breathable. The membrane is waterproof, but permeable to water vapor (sweat).
- named after Italian "Vittorio Bramani", probably the best-known manufacturer of high-end sole units. Today, there are a number of suppliers that provide similar or equally high quality soles.