All-leather upper, high-traction Vibram outsole, toe and heel caps, extended lacing to the toes, and optimized tongue adjustment: all-over efficiency defines this long-standing Millet model. A timeless classic, the Friction is a reliable performer on every occasion. A product that “won’t waver”, says Sébastien, who heads up Millet’s design center: “The Friction is a pure approach shoe that gives peace of mind at all times. We focused on the ‘essential’ aspect of this ‘blue-chip’ model, with an emphasis on solidity and comfort.”
Fabrics & technologies
- Rugged low-cut upper, unrestrained ankle flex
- Tight fit, semi-rigid soft flex, bi-bensity cushioning
- Precise lacing
- Toe and heel rubber rand. Reinforced toe
- Precise, high-traction approach shoe
- Water repellent 1.8 mm Leather
- Midsole : EVA Micro Recycled
- Semelle Vibram® MULAZ
- Approach Fit: Anatomic fit for the sports-person's foot. Wraparound instep and heel hold, comfortable precise toe feel for grip and fuid motion.
- Approach Flex: For alpine approach. Precise distribution of foot support/roll, optimised forefoot support for precise placement. Fluid flex with unrestrained ankle.