Touring, trekking, electric bike? Short trip or a more leisurely tour? With family, friends or on your own? Whatever you are planning, the IBEX will show you the way - on its extra-large display.
The Falk Ibex Europe Touring is the right navigator for all kinds of cycling tours. Its large 3.5 inch colour display shows the map so that it can be clearly read, even in sunlight. Spontaneous day trip? The circuit function makes this possible. And the best thing is that the Falk IBEX does not need a PC initially, but is ready to use straight away with the Basic Map Plus!
Basic Map Plus: Simply set off and go.
Fully routable in up to 25 European countries.
A map based on OpenStreetMap which has been specially developed by Falk Outdoor. Simply enter the destination address and automatic routing from your current location will begin. Upgradeable, with every Falk Premium Outdoor Map.
- Your comfort companion. For all cycling needs.
Comfort navigation, comfort map, comfort display and comfort
operation. Get on and get going!
- Basic Map Plus: topographic routable map for 25 count
ries in Europe for cycling, mountain biking, geocaching and hiking preinstalled.
- Premium Outdoor Maps for lots of countries in Europe available for further purchase.
- Selected POIs for cyclists who want to explore (e.g. ADFC
- Paperless geocaching incl. fulls creen compass.
- Bearing Compass: with the bearing compass you can find your way to the cache even more easily. When you arrive at the cache, the clearly displayed compass needle will help you to work out where the next cache has been hidden.
- Basic Map plus: 25 European Countries: DEU, AUT, BEL, BGR, CHE, LIE, CZE, DNK, ESP, GIB, FRA, AND, MCO, HRV, HUN, ITA, SMR, VAT, LUX, NLD, POL, FIN, NOR, SWE, ISL.
- Basic Outdoor POI: information on more than 1.3 million points of interest in 20 European countries including special outdoor POIs of KOMPASS as summit crosses and lift stations.
- Premium Outdoor Map: optional available
- Premium Outdoor POI: optional available
- Newest Maps: Falk's products are all equipped with the Newest Maps functionality. This means that you always have the very latest maps on board, no matter when you purchased your device. (Important! This option only applies within the first 30 days following the first GPS fix.
- My Circuit: With the new function "My circuit", Falk always suggest the suitable circuit including altitude profile for you - adapted to reflect your set profile! Whether you are on a bike or on foot, after a sporty or simple experience, Falk will find a suitable route for you.
- Drag and drop route: creating your personalized route is as easy as child's play! With the "Drag and drop route" function you can click and drag to put together your own favourite tour quickly and easily.
- Track & Waypoint Manager: Managing all track and waypoints, save, select, navigate or share with friends.
- Track recording: Documentation of the traveled distance for exchange with friends.
- Trip computer: Shows barometer with altimeter, altitude, altitude differences, current pressure, pitch, moon phases, bearing, traveled distance, average speed, etc.
- Geo-coordinates entry: IBEX supports standard degree and decimal formats, and printed maps with coordinates from Gauss Kruger or UTM grid, and the Swiss grid.
- Precise & simple: intuitive menus and always everything you need at a glance.
- Bearing navigation: target achievement - cross country, regardless of the path network. The arrow always shows in a straight line to the destination entered.
- Route planner: Calculates alternative routes between start and end point and provides up to two choices - taking into account the height profiles.
- iGPX: Always on the way to destination, even off the road - including consistent voice prompts beep sounds at junctions!
- Realtime altitude profile: With the real-time elevation profile you always know how far it is to the summit or mountain pass. Permanently displayed height profile in real time.
- Routing with audible and visual commands: Spoken announcements or hints in the form of beeps when making turns in pedestrian and bicycle mode.
- Alternative routes: Choose from 3 different routes for you your Matching, including the display of the height profile.
- Paperless geocaching: Multi-cache, single cache, ... with descriptive text and notes directly in the navigation system - no more prints!
- Rother Bergverlag Tours: receive ten brand new mountain tours, including a description text for your outdoor navigation device from the publishing program from Bergverlag Rother.
- ADFC Biketours: receive 30 ADFC tours with a length of over 200 km for your Falk outdoor navigation device.
- Falk Outdoor Tour Portal: Tourenportal - Plan your tours wherever you are and wherever you want to go. Access around 70,000 tours for the whole of Europe. For each of your activities, whether hiking, road racing or mountain biking.
- Waterproofed: IPX7
- Color display: diagonal 90 mm (3.5"), touch screen
- Dimensions: approx. 11,6 x 7,7 x 2,4 cm
- Weight: ca. 196 g incl. battery
- Memory: 4 GB
- Power supply: 2000 mAh Li-Ion battery pack, rechargeable
- Memory slot: microSD up to 32 GB (SDHC)
- Connection: Mass storage microUSB 2.0
- Sensors: barometer & electronic compass