IBEX 32 - Your companion for mountain biking, hiking & geocaching! Whether a spontaneous bike ride at the weekend or a cycling holiday over several days, IBEX means COMFORT on all trips. Incl. BeNeLux Premium Outdoor Map.
- New functions, new map highlights and many more improvements the new software 5.0 is already preinstalled
- incl. Premium outdoor map with relief
Our Falk Premium Outdoor Map sets the quality standard for leisure maps. The huge route coverage comprises not just all forest tracks, hiking trails and cycle paths, but also of course the normal roads.
IBEX shows you where your destination is and above all the way to get there; as easily as a car sat nav - without any laborious entry and without preplanning on the PC - quick, intuitive and safe! With loud spoken announcements or beep alerts.
Everything clear at a glance, large buttons and a clear layout help you to find your bearings. Comfort operation: intuitive and simple thanks to the multi-flow menu.
the travel guide with a huge number of points of interest such as Bed & Bike hotels, beer gardens, hiking destinations or also useful addresses such as bike shops or automatic puncture repair kit machines give you all the information you need. MARCO POLO Insider Tips make the device the ideal tour companion.
- Sporty-handy outdoor navigation device
- Topographic routable Premium Outdoor Map for BeNeLux and Basic Map Plus for cycling, mountain biking, geocaching and walking preinstalled.
- Further Premium Outdoor Maps for many countries in Europe available
- Unique: Outdoor POIs from KOMPASS, more than 600,000 POIs (e.g. mountain summits, Alpine Association huts or interesting sights
- Bearing Compass: with the bearing compass you can find your way to the cache even more easily. When you arrive at the cache, the clearly displayed compass needle will help you to work out where the next cache has been hidden.
- Basic Map plus: 25 European Countries: DEU, AUT, BEL, BGR, CHE, LIE, CZE, DNK, ESP, GIB, FRA, AND, MCO, HRV, HUN, ITA, SMR, VAT, LUX, NLD, POL, FIN, NOR, SWE, ISL.
- Basic Outdoor POI: information on more than 1.3 million points of interest in 20 European countries including special outdoor POIs of KOMPASS as summit crosses and lift stations.
- Premium Outdoor Map: Do you have difficulties reading maps? Do you find printed maps too cumbersome? Falk is noted for having more than 50 years' experience of producing high-quality maps.
- Premium Outdoor POI: Falk's Premium Outdoor POIs offer information about more than 800,000 POIs, including special outdoor destinations from KOMPASS such as mountain huts or summit crosses.
- Newest Maps: Falk's products are all equipped with the Newest Maps functionality. This means that you always have the very latest maps on board, no matter when you purchased your device. (Important! This option only applies within the first 30 days following the first GPS fix.
- My route: The Falk Premium Outdoor map tells you how to get to your destination. But LUX also helps you to get to the destination your way!
- My circuit: With the new function "My circuit", Falk always suggest the suitable circuit including altitude profile for you - adapted to reflect your set profile! Whether you are on a bike or on foot, after a sporty or simple experience, Falk will find a suitable route for you.
- Drag and drop route: creating your personalized route is as easy as child's play! With the "Drag and drop route" function you can click and drag to put together your own favourite tour quickly and easily.
- Peakhunter: Access a database of over 40,000 peaks and enter them in your virtual peak book on the device. Log into the world's largest peak book platform and see how many peaks your friends have collected. With a click you can share your peak tours in the social net.
- Bicycle profile: Do you use several bicycles, or would you like to lend your IBEX to your friends or relatives so that they can train?
- Track & Waypoint Manager: Managing all track and waypoints, save, select, navigate or share with friends.
- Track recording: Documentation of the traveled distance for exchange with friends.
- Trip computer: Shows barometer with altimeter, altitude, altitude differences, current pressure, pitch, moon phases, bearing, traveled distance, average speed, etc.
- Geo-coordinates entry: IBEX supports standard degree and decimal formats, and printed maps with coordinates from Gauss Kruger or UTM grid, and the Swiss grid.
- Precise & simple: intuitive menus and always everything you need at a glance.
- Bearing navigation: target achievement - cross country, regardless of the path network. The arrow always shows in a straight line to the destination entered.
- Route planner: Calculates alternative routes between start and end point and provides up to two choices - taking into account the height profiles.
- iGPX: Always on the way to destination, even off the road - including consistent voice prompts beep sounds at junctions!
- Realtime altitude profile: With the real-time elevation profile you always know how far it is to the summit or mountain pass. Permanently displayed height profile in real time.
- Routing with audible and visual commands: Spoken announcements or hints in the form of beeps when making turns in pedestrian and bicycle mode.
- Alternative routes: Choose from 3 different routes for you your Matching, including the display of the height profile.
- Paperless geocaching: Multi-cache, single cache, ... with descriptive text and notes directly in the navigation system - no more prints!
- MARCO POLO Travel Guide: Points of interest, hotels, cafés – your outdoor navigation device becomes a multimedia travel guide when you visit cities.
- Bus & Train: If the tour has lasted too long, you have encountered rain or you simply have no desire or energy to return to your starting point, simply make use of local public transport.
- Rother Bergverlag Tours: receive ten brand new mountain tours, including a description text for your outdoor navigation device from the publishing program from Bergverlag Rother.
- ADFC Biketours: receive 30 ADFC tours with a length of over 200 km for your Falk outdoor navigation device.
- Falk Outdoor Tour Portal: Tourenportal - Plan your tours wherever you are and wherever you want to go. Access around 70,000 tours for the whole of Europe. For each of your activities, whether hiking, road racing or mountain biking.
- Waterproofed: IPX7:
- Colour display: diagonal 90 mm (3.5"), touch screen
- Dimensions: 11,6 x 7,7 x 2,4 cm
- Weight: approx. 196 g incl. battery
- Memory: 4 GB
- Power supply: Li-Ion battery pack, rechargeable
- Memory slot: microSD up to 32 GB (SDHC)
- Connection: mass storage microUSB 2.0
- Sensors: barometer & electronic compass