PANTERA 32 - Your sport sat nav incl. ANT+™ sensor package consisting of heart rate monitor, chest strap and combi sensor for Cadence and Speed!
Train. Give your all. Climb to pass summits. Beat your best times. Whatever your aim is - PANTERA is the ideal training partner.
- New functions like "My Time Trial" and many more improvements such as "a special map view, with which you can see perfectly, even in sunlight" (the new 5.0 software is pre-installed)
The ANT+ functionality allows you to maintain an overview of your current speed, cadence and heart rate. In the training computer you always have the data on display, you can record it, analyse it and thus optimise your training.
For your mountain training, Falk have, as exclusive partner of quaeldich.de
, integrated over 3,700 pass summits in Europe. The real-time altitude profile always shows you what still lies ahead of you.
The preinstalled Premium Road Map has been developed specifically for racing cyclists and it offers comprehensive map coverage for 18 countries in Europe. For mountain bikers, Falk's Basic Map Plus is also integrated.
Further great functions such as My circuit and the special outdoor points of interest from Kompass such as mountain huts or guest houses complete the package. Bike mounting bracket included!
- your sport sat nav incl. ANT+™ sensor package
- including heart rate belt
- including combo sensor for speed and cadence
- Premium Road Map of 18 European countries: D, A, CH, B, CZ, L, F, I NL, DK, FL, AND, RSM, V, MC, PL, H, HRV
- Basic Map Plus for Mountainbikers of 25 European countries: DEU, AUT, BEL, BGR, CHE, LIE, CZE, DNK, ESP, GIB, FRA, AND, MCO, HRV, HUN, ITA, SMR, VAT, LUX, NLD, POL, FIN, NOR, SWE, ISL.
- ANT+ interface: Controll your speed and cadence, as well as your current heart rate. So you can carry out your training runs more effectively and evaluate.
- ANT+ components: Heart rate strap and combo sensor for heart rate, cadence and speed.
- Basic Map plus: 19 European Countries: D, A, CH, LIE, BEL, NED, LUX, ITA, RSM, V, ESP, HRV, F, MC, AND, POL, DK, CZE, HUN. Details may vary depending on OpenStreetMap/OpenCycleMap data.
- Basic Outdoor POI: Information about more than 1.3 million POIs in 20 European countries, including special outdoor POIs of COMPASS liek summit crosses or lift stations.
- Premium Road Map: 18 EU-Countries: D, A, CH, B, CZ, L, F, I NL, DK, FL, AND, RSM, V, MC, PL, H, HRV.
- Newest maps: All Falk products are equipped with the Newest Maps functionality. This means that you always have the very latest maps on board, no matter when you purchased your device. (Important! This option only applies within the first 30 days following the first GPS-fix.)
- My circuit: Planning a tour and come back to the point of start.
- My Time Trial: Set your timed routes and compete against your best times. Track your progress and set yourself new targets. On the altitude profile, while you are riding you constantly see in real time the comparison with your last training session. Your best attempt competes with you for the best time and is constantly by your side as a ghost rider. Compete against your friends' timed routes and post the best times or create a mountain time trial with the aid of the database of passes from quaeldich.de which is included.
- Multi Flow Menu: With the Multi Flow menu you generously wipe with your fingers over the sreen and play between the 3 main applications of your PANTERA. So you can quickly reach the features my training computer, the navigation or the trip computer.
- Bicycle Profiles: Do you use several bicycles or would you like to lend your GPS to your friends or relatives? Not a problem – you can create up to three different bicycle profiles.
- Track & Waypoint Manager: Managing all track and waypoints, save, select, navigate or share with friends.
- Track recording: Documentation of the traveled distance for exchange with friends.
- Trip computer: Shows barometer with altimeter, altitude, altitude differences, current pressure, pitch, moon phases, bearing, traveled distance, average speed, etc.
- My training computer: The "My training computer" function is ideally suited for you if you are an ambitious sporty cyclist who wants to train healthily and effectively. Here you have a precise overview of your pulse, your speed and cadence.
- Geo Coordinates input: LUX supports standard degree and decimal formats, and printed maps with coordinates from Gauss Kruger or UTM grid, and the Swiss grid.
- Precise & simple: Intuitive menus and always everything you need at a glance.
- Bearing navigation: Your sat nav won't let you down even when you are going cross-country because the bearing navigation guides you to any destination. The directional arrow always points directly towards the destination that has been entered and so steers you in the right direction even when you are away from defined paths.
- Route planner: Calculation of different routes as alternatives between the starting point and destination. You can choose from up to two alternatives - taking account of the altitude profiles.
- IGPX: Always on the way to destination, even off the road - including consistent voice prompts beep sounds at junctions!
- Real-time elevation profile: With the real-time elevation profile you always know how far it is to the summit or mountain pass. Permanently displayed height profile in real time.
- Pass summits: Access a unique database of over 3,700 pass summits for Europe and also get the 25 top Alpine passes including unique photographs for your Falk Outdoor GPS, including classics such as the Furka Pass, Mont Ventoux, St. Gotthard Pass, Brenner Pass and last but not least the Stelvio Pass.
- Routing with audible and visual commands:
Spoken announcements or hints in the form of beeps when making turns in pedestrian and bicycle mode.
- Alternative routes: Choose from 3 different routes the one that suits you best, including the display of the respective altitude profile! Do you not like the suggested route to your destination? No problem - with our alternative routes you can find the route that suits you best - including the display of the altitude profile. You can choose your favourite from up to 3 different alternatives.
- Falk Outdoor Tour Portal: Tourenportal - Plan your tours wherever you are and wherever you want to go. Access around 70,000 tours for the whole of Europe. For each of your activities, whether hiking, road racing or mountain biking.
Details may vary depending on OpenStreetMap/OpenCycleMap data!
- Waterproofed: IPX4
- Color display: diagonal 71 mm (2,8 "), touch screen
- Dimensions: 10 x 6.2 x 1,7 cm
- Weight: approx. 137 g with battery
- Memory: 128 MB RAM, 8 GB Flash
- Connection: mass storage microUSB 2.0
- GPS: SiRF Star IV
- Power supply: 1840 mAh LI-Ion battery
- Sensors: barometer, electronic compass, G-sensor
- external sensors: ANT+