The Jaws 10 is the world’s most weather resistant ultra distance trail running pack. Designed for mountain trails in wet or changeable conditions, it uses RAPTOR Hydroseal waterproof fabric and fully taped seams to help protect kit from the elements. Through its stretch body fit, the new MONTANE® Freelight Chassis provides an even weight balance whilst trail running and keeps the weight away from the lower back allowing for nimble agility. With a super lightweight 10 litre storage capacity, two specially adapted MONTANE® water bottles and a bladder compartment, the Jaws 10 is perfect for ultra distance race events or long trail days.
- Main body fabric constructed from super lightweight RAPTOR Hydroseal waterproof fabric that has a PU inner coating and a silicone outer face
- MONTANE® Freelight Chassis constructed from lightweight CONTACT Flyte Mesh that is fast drying and highly breathable
- Fully taped internal seams in the main pack compartment
- Technically tailored ergonomic MONTANE® Freelight Chassis vest designed for body hugging load carrying comfort during movement over long distances and whilst running
- Front stretch Velcro lower body adjustment enables chassis to grip the body whilst running
- 2 x MONTANE® customised water bottles with unique easy clip to harness for rapid hydration
- 3 pocket with stretch mesh
- Removable whistle accessory for mountain and race safety
- External drawcord provides rear pack compression and additional storage with low profile 'penny cordlock' adjustment
- Hydration bladder pocket behind rear back panel with stretch loops for hydration tube on chassis
Due to the many different technical components involved, MONTANE® does not recommend that you wash your Jaws. Wipe clean only.