The upgrade of the Siesta - the Siesta Premium with Air Cover.
The Siesta Premium offers the child a premium level of comfort during a cycling trip. It has a lockable bracket that allows the seat to be securely locked to the bike and it is supplied with an Air Cover. The Air Cover is an inflatable padding that provides extra comfort to the child. The Air Cover increases ventilation to the back and seat surface, providing extra shock-absorbance. In combination with the Hamax freely suspended fastening bracket, the Air Cover provides excellent springing that protects the child’s spine during the trip.
The Siesta’s sleeping function allows the child bike seat to be tilted backwards.
The Siesta's sleeping function allows the child bike seat to be tilted backwards (max 20°) providing the child with a comfortable resting/sleeping position. If you also use the Hamax Neckroll, the child’s head will remain steady.
The extra chest buckle makes it easy to secure the child with one hand, while the bike is held steady with the other hand. The chest buckle prevents any conflict with the helmet when the child is being placed into or lifted out of the seat.
Designed to "grow" with the child
All Hamax child bike seats are designed to "grow" with the child via an adjustable safety harness and footrests.
Switch the child bike seat between two bikes
The child bike seat may be easily attached to and removed from the bike. By purchasing an extra bracket, you may easily switch the child bike seat between two bikes. Hamax recommends that a child should always wear a helmet when using a child bike seat.
- adjustable resting/sleeping position (20°)
- lockable bracket
- ergonomic sitting position
- 3-point safety harness with extra chest bracket in order to secure the child in the seat in a safe and practical manner
- the belt buckles cannot be opened by the child itself
- safe and simple to fit
- may be fitted to bikes with or without luggage carriers
- for children above the age of 9 months and weighing up to 22 kg
- adjustable safety harness and legrests
- Air Cover – Inflatable cushion provides extra comfort and ventilation
- the child bike seat may be easily attached to and removed from the bike
- a suspended fastening bracket ensures excellent cushioning
- fits frame tubes from 28-40 mm (round)
- the fastening system will not get caught up with cables in the fastening area
The Hamax Siesta is suitable for bicycles of the size 26- and 28 inch with a seat tube diameter of 28 to 40mm. The seat tube has to be round. Aluminium or carbon bike frames have to be approved for the installation of child seats by the manufacturer.
The Hamax Siesta is designed for children at the age of 9 month up to 4 years (22kg body weight). Use this seat only, if your child is able for unassisted sit.