The PUMA Mobium Elite v2 is a game-changing new running shoe that allows the foot to move and expand freely thanks to its “Adaptive Running” technology. It adapts to the foot as it moves, expanding and contracting and enhancing natural movement. The Mobium Elite v2 features a uniquely sculpted EVA midsole to mimic the "windlass mechanism", and is comprised of four advanced PUMA technologies: the Windlass Chassis, the Mobium Last, the outsole's Expansion Pods and the Mobium Band.
Together they work in parallel and operate as a system to move the foot through an entire gait cycle. They boost performance and comfort, look smashing, and may increase efficiency during your run so you can propel yourself forward.
- moveCELL: highly flexible or adaptive designs engineered to enhance and maximise your body's natural movement while you train and play
- New upper fit system: featuring lightweight breathable mesh with synthetic overlays for a secure fit
- EcoOrthoLite® sockliner: for more comfort, material regeneration, and air circulation with antimicrobial properties
- Windlass Chassis: for increased performance and motion: The entire shoe expands and contracts along with the movement of your foot
- Expansion pods: size, shape, and location of the pods are based on the bones and fat pads of the human foot for extra cushioning, protection, and flexibility just where you need it
- Mobium Last: enhanced toe spring and sculpted arch to create a platform for your foot in motion
- Mobium Band: dynamic elasticised band in the outsole adds extra spring to each step
- EverTrack technology: in outsole provides durability in high-wear areas.