Display Unit: System Status at a Glance
Di2 shifting creates an entirely new level of rider options and control. The digital E-tube platform also allows the inclusion of the SC-M9050 Display Unit. With a quick glance, you can monitor your important Di2 data: gear selection, battery level and shift mode. The expandable E-tube platform also means that integration with electric-controlled suspension from Fox is a reality. All this data at a glance means that you can focus more of your attention on the trail ahead.
- Multiple simultaneous display fields
- Battery level
- Gear position
- Shift mode (Synchronized or Manual)
- Fox SUS position (Climb, Trail or Descend)
- Shimano Synchronized Shift mode switch
- Change between S1, S2 and Manual shift modes
- Audible Shimano Synchronized shift notification tone
- Precision derailleur adjustment
- Easy access adjustment mode
- Numerical adjustment indicator
- Junction A function
- Battery charging port
- Three E-tube wiring ports
Delivery includes only the display and the mounting material. Operation additionally requires a wire set EW-SD50 and the battery SM-BTR2 or SM-BTR1.
In order to ensure proper functioning of the electronic Di2 drive system, all components require the same firmware version.
The optional diagnostic device allows for reading out or updating the firmware version. An operation of components with different firmware versions may cause a malfunction or loss of function.