Always find the right tracks from your alpine adventure in the Alps and Pyrenees regions of France. This ultimate map for outdoor recreation includes address search, points of interest (POIs), named trails and Active Routing.
Offers Active Routing
, which allows you to customize and specifically plan routes for the entire road and trail network. The activity specific map displays highlights of suggested routes in addition to dedicated biking and hiking routes. ActiveRouting supported by BaseCamp on Windows®/Mac® and Montana®, GPSMAP® 62, 78, Edge 810, and Oregon® x50, 6x0 devices.
Coverage: French Alps and French Pyrenees:
- Provides a combination of a routable topographic vector map and a raster map (basic scale 1:25.000) from IGN, including name database and land coverage
- Insert the microSD card and go - without prior installation on the PC / MAC ® and Garmin GPS device.
- Shows contour lines and DEM from IGN; DEM built within the vector image to allow BaseCamp™ route and track profile without having to switch the map in BaseCamp.
- Displays searchable geographic places, mountain ranges, touristic POIs and named trails as well as searchable HERE map business POIs (restaurants, gas stations, museums, theatres, etc.).
- Includes 27,000 km of FFR hiking trails and FCC mountain bike trails.
- Offers ActiveRouting, which allows you to customize and specifically plan routes for the entire road and trail network. The activity specific map displays highlights of suggested routes in addition to dedicated biking and hiking routes.
- Offers routability on the entire road and trail network.
- Includes BaseCamp™ software that lets you plan trips on your computer and transfer routes and waypoints from your computer to your compatible device.
- Departments Alps: 01, 74, 73, 38, 26, 05, 84, 04, 13, 83, 06
- Departments Pyrenees: 64, 65, 31, 09, 11 und 66
- Departments Corsica: 2A and 2B