Description of Specialized Women's 2FO Flat MTB Shoe - Indigo/Hyper Green
Pushing the limits requires confidence in your equipment. 2FO brings control, comfort, and protection to platform pedal footwear without any weight and fit penalties. Developed and tested by gravity and all-mountain athletes worldwide, 2FO uses Specialized's SlipNot™ rubber tread compound for ultimate platform pedal hook-up. Foot out, flat out.
· Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
· SlipNot™ rubber compound developed in our tire lab optimizes shoe and pedal connection.
· Directional shark-skin forefoot tread pattern grips pedals, while open rear hex pattern provides traction.
· Injection-molded toe kick, anti-tear toe, and high-side cuff for lightweight armor-like protection.
· Air mesh provides protection while quickly shedding water weight.
· Smooth thermobonded upper for lightweight durability and a snag-free profile.
· Cushioned EVA midsole is sealed with a protective skin for support and tear resistance.
· Lacelock™ elastic keeps laces out of chainrings (extra set of colored laces included).
· Women's contoured Relaxed Fit for a balance of pedal feel and off-bike comfort.
· Approximate weight: 360g (1/2 pair, size 39)
Specialized Body Geometry Technology:
Note: The shoes are small, it's recommended to order 1 or 2 sizes larger.