Specialized won't be as bold to say that their Backpack has thought of everything, but Specialized is confident that it goes above and beyond the needs of almost any cyclist. Starting at the exterior, it features a heavy-duty nylon construction that's been coated to further its water-resistance, making it ideally suited for all-conditions commuting and usage. At the bottom, straps, and back of the pack, you'll find ample padding to increase both durability and comfort when fully loaded. And for easy stowage of your sunglasses, keys, phone, or other immediate essentials, there are two zippered pockets located at the entry flap atop the pack and on the lower face. Located at each side of the exterior, you'll also find two large, expandable side pockets to house bottles or any other large items you need. And finally, there's a helmet strap that easily secures your headgear when it's time to get off the bike, plus three loops to hang or secure anything extra that you need to carry. Moving inwards, the Backpack has soft, plush, and roomy interior that refuses to scratch your valuables, plus an amply sized laptop sleeve. Meanwhile, entry and exit is controlled via a curved zipper.
- Heavy-duty nylon outer shell is water-resistant and has been paired with ample padding at the bottom, straps, and back to increase durability and comfort.
- Fully adjustable ergonomic shoulder straps are comfortable under load, while the chest cinch pairs nicely in order to create the ideal secure fit.
- Zippered side compartment creates an easy storage solution, while the padded laptop pocket is sure to transport your electronics safely.
- Helmet attachment on front.
- Front storage compartment has internal dividers and zippered mesh pockets.
- Carrying handle on top makes getting a loaded pack in and out of tight situations a breeze.
- Volume: 20 liter