Designed for 'done in a day' ultra endurance events, trail and fell running, the Batpack is a portable feed checkpoint and hydration station when working hard. Designed to glue ergonomically to your body and remain securely fixed no matter how fast you move, this small friend is also constructed from the tough and lightweight RAPTOR TL fabric.
- Constructed from RAPTOR TL fabric that is tough yet exceptionally lightweight. It features a superb DWR and tear resistance.
- RAPTOR UTL ultra tough, lightweight bottom panel prevents abrasion against rock surfaces
- Moulded MONTANE® 'Comfort Back Pad' features channels that wick sweat and rainwater away from the body and give additional ventilation
- Waterproof shell friendly 'Contact Mesh' and MONTANE® 'Comfort Back Pad' facings prevent abrasion on shell clothing when the pack is full to capacity and with heavy use
- Large zippered top opening for access into main compartment
- Front zippered stash pocket with GRANITE STRETCH side panels
- Wrap over tension straps to reduce bulk and reduce weight shift
- Featuring internal storm flap behind all zippers to reduce water ingress
- Double tension waist harness for extra stability and pack weight equalisation
- Large water bottle holders with GRANITE STRETCH side panels
- 360° 'DUSK TILL DAWN' head torch reflectivity at lower rear of pack in optimum position
- Includes 2 x 700ml lightweight water bottles with hygiene cover
Due to the many different technical components involved, MONTANE® does not recommend that you wash your Batpack. Wipe clean only.