With bigger, more numerous drainage ports in the heel and forefoot, the updated Drainmaker II drains water 33% faster than its predecessor. Add siped lugs for increased traction on wet surfaces and new internal frame support and you’ve got an ideal lightweight, quick-drying shoe for staying safe and comfortable during extended waterside activities.
Techlite™ - Cushioning midsole
- Open mesh and synthetic upper
- Techlite™ midsole, superior cushion, high energy return
- Lower durometer EVA for the ultimate in comfort and shock absorbency
- Air-flow and water drainable midsole ports
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking wet grip outsole with razor siping outsole
- Weight: 8.7oz / 248g per shoe size 7
Techlite™ lightweight midsoles deliver immediate and long-lasting superior cushioning and higher energy return.
Omni-Grip™ - Adcanced traction
- More durable cushioning
- Cushioning superiority out-of-the-box, and throughout the life of the shoe
- Increased impact absorption and energy return
Omni-Grip™ is an advanced traction solution with specially formulated compounds and treads that ensure stability, and the right grip, for every environment.
- Strategically blends log zones and rubber compounds
- Designed to grip rock, loose dirt, and gravel
- Functional in and around water
- Water traction treatments features siping
- Multi-directional digging zones