Get enhanced topographic detail on your compatible device whether you're in the outback or on a main boulevard in the city. This map provides a wide array of topographic information from terrain contours, elevations and summits to coverage of perennial and intermittent lakes, rivers and streams in Australia and New Zealand.
- Provides terrain contours and summit points at 10 m intervals for a more detailed view of the terrain
- Contains more than 105,000 km of tracks, roads and outback trails; also displays 4WD destinations and hydrographic features: lake/river shorelines and perennial and seasonal streams
- Includes built-in DEM data with 3-D shading and route elevation profiles on compatible devices so you can estimate terrain difficulty
- Offers updated and new searchable points of interest in urban, rural and outback areas, including lodging, restaurants, homesteads, parks, shopping and more than 4,000 camping locations
- Displays updated routable road content, by HERE, to give you turn-by-turn directions to your destination
Features digital topographic and street maps for all of Australia and New Zealand. Also includes expanded coverage for several New Zealand islands, including Antipodes, Auckland, Bounty, Campbell, Kermadec, Chatham, Lord Howe, Snares, Stewart and Three Kings.
microSD™/SD™ Card Requirements
- Edge® 800/810
- Edge® 1000
- Edge® Touring/Touring Plus
- Dakota™ 20
- eTrex® 20x/30x
- eTrex® Touch 25/35
- GPSMAP® 62/64
- Montana® 600/650/650t
- Oregon® 450/450t/550/550t/600/600t/650/650t
Make sure your device is compatible with this product before purchasing.
To view and use the maps on this card, you must have a device with a microSD/SD card slot. Maps on microSD/SD cards cannot be copied or viewed on a computer.
Reduced price map updates are not available for these cards. If you want to update the maps, you must purchase a new card that includes the latest map data.
The microSD/SD card package includes a microSD card and an SD card adapter.