Navigate the streets from Southern Africa
with confidence. This product provides detailed road maps and points of interest for your device, so you can navigate with exact, turn-by-turn directions to any address or intersection.
- Includes more than 1.7 million km (1 million miles) of roads, including motorways, national and regional thoroughfares and local roads, in South Africa.
- Displays thousands of points of interest throughout the country, including restaurants, petrol/gasoline stations, lodging, attractions and railways.
- Gives turn-by-turn directions on compatible devices.
- Speaks street names (example: "Turn right on Main Street").
- Includes navigational features, such as turn restrictions, roundabout guidance and speed categories.
- Contains traffic data for compatible devices that use traffic receivers.
Features coverage of Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Swaziland, Zambia and Zimbabwe, with detailed coverage throughout the Republic of South Africa, specifically. For detailed information on coverage see www.garmin.com.
Note: This map is not compatible with StreetPilot® devices.
microSD™/SD™ Card Requirements
- Dakota™ 20
- Edge 800/810
- Edge® 1000
- eTrex® 20x/30x
- eTrex® Touch 25/35
- GPSMAP® 62/64
- Montana® 600/650/650t
- Oregon® 450/550/600/650
Make sure your device is compatible with this product before purchasing.To view and use the maps on this card, you must have a device with a microSD/SD card slot. Maps on microSD/SD cards can only be viewed on the computer with BaseCamp™
Reduced price map updates are not available for these cards. If you want to update the maps, you must purchase a new card that includes the latest map data.
Please note, these full-version maps do not contain premium content such as Lane Assist and junction view. These features only are available on the preloaded maps within your device or through a specific update for the mapping region of your device.
The microSD/SD card package includes a microSD card and an SD card adapter.