Attention All Riders!
The Attention SL is a well-balanced, sporty hardtail with a comfortable and efficient ride position, a high quality 30 gear transmission and a RockShox air sprung suspension fork. It's ideal for everything from classic long rides as to shorter, all-out trail blasts. With two colour options - discreet grey or bright green - there's an Attention SL to suit everybody.
The 6061 aluminium frame with mechanically processed top and down tube, interior cable routing and integrated rear disc mount is anything but ordinary. The multilayer paint finish provides a durable surface. The Attention SL gets its balanced and agile handling from our reworked Agile Ride Geometry - always perfectly poised, regardless of how it's used.
Highlight of the spec list is the RockShox Recon Silver air suspension fork with Poploc handlebar-mounted lockout and 100 mm of smooth travel. Shimano's 30 speed transmission - with XT Direct Mount derailleur and a Deore compact crank (40/30/22) - guarantees perfect shifts over a broad gear range. The hydraulic Shimano BR-M355 disc brakes combine safety and control, while the super smooth running Deore Centerlock hubs, Alex ZX24 rims and 2.25 inch Schwalbe Smart Sam tyres provide easy rolling and plenty of grip.
Bike24 would like to assist you thoroughly regarding model choice, frame size as well as configuration when buying bicycles and premium quality bike frames.
You will be contacted by our specially trained bike consultants via e-mail after the order process has been completed. We take into account your requests and wishes, devise the optimal set up and assemble your bike.
- Advanced Mechanical Forming - With Cube's Advanced Mechanical Forming technology they can mechanically transform different frame tubes and thus optimize them without material-wearing welding work for the respective requirements. Along the obtained organic look, the production method is primarily motivated by functional reasons. Multiple converted tubes enable them to manufacture lighter and also stiffer aluminum frames.
- Agile Ride Geometry - Cube ran innumerable tests to develop the Agile Ride Geometry in their series of big wheel bikes. Cube also added the 27.5in wheel size to the very well received portfolio. Three important details lead to the very agile character. Increased fork offsets let them achieve the same trail as their 26in bikes without having to steepen the head angle, thus maintaining generous toe clearance to the front wheel. Secondly they shortened the chain stays without compromising the seat angle. They invented a patented construction to mount the front derailleur to give them more tyre clearance while keeping a conventional seat angle, leading to a perfect riding position for every rider size. Last but not least Cube kept the BB height the same as on their 26in bikes. These measures lead to a natural riding position. Every mountain biker will feel immediately at home on a CUBE 29er or 27.5.
- Aluminium Lite - 6061 aluminium alloy requires a heat treatment for the finished product. It is a stiff, very corrosion resistant, fatigue resistant,high-elongation material suitable for light tubesets with high stiffness.
- Frame Safe System - To protect Cube's high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Save System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. Cube use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.