Well-equipped and ready for anything, the Nature Pro brings a new degree of freedom and versatility to the Country Lite Series category. No trail is too rough, no climb too steep. The high quality frame, with its comfortable suspension fork and powerful hydraulic disc brakes, has helped create the ideal all-weather bike - for fitness, fun and all kinds of everyday adventures.
The double butted Superlite aluminium frame has stunning looks thanks to its intelligent construction, and delivers very precise steering while being surprisingly light. The ride position is comfortable and efficient, even for long days in the saddle. Thanks to CUBE's Frame Safe System, the derailleur hanger is easily replaceable in the event of damage. 3D forged dropouts integrate with the disc brake mounts and make it easy to attach their CUBEstand Cmpt or CUBEstand Pro, a luggage rack and mudguards. Routing cables inside the down tube provides long-term smooth gear shifting performance, regardless of weather.
Shimano's 30 speed Deore drivetrain with Rapidfore Plus levers and a Deore XT rear derailleur provides crisp and reliable performance. The Suntour NEX HLO suspension fork absorbs bumps and vibration and can be locked out instantly for long climbs. Shimano BR-M355 hydraulic disc brakes ensure that bike and rider decelerate perfectly in control, regardless of the conditions. CUBE Level 9 cockpit and seating components help the Nature Pro rider to stay in control at all times, as well as saving even more weight. CUBE even splashed out on Smart Sam tyres from Schwalbe.
Bike24 would like to assist you thoroughly regarding model choice, frame size as well as configuration when buying bicycles and premium quality bike frames.
You will be contacted by our specially trained bike consultants via e-mail after the order process has been completed. We take into account your requests and wishes, devise the optimal set up and assemble your bike.
- Advanced Mechanical Forming - With Cube's Advanced Mechanical Forming technology they can mechanically transform different frame tubes and thus optimize them without material-wearing welding work for the respective requirements. Along the obtained organic look, the production method is primarily motivated by functional reasons. Multiple converted tubes enable them to manufacture lighter and also stiffer aluminum frames.
- Aluminium Superlite - Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 7005 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. Cube's Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Frame Safe System - To protect Cube's high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Save System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. Cube use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.