Professional Career Start!
Trek Kids' mountain bikes are the real deal, with light frames, nimble tires, quality parts, durable construction, and Dialed adjustable components that can grow with young riders.
Bike24 would like to assist you thoroughly regarding model choice, frame size as well as configuration when buying bicycles and premium quality bike frames.
You will be contacted by our specially trained bike consultants via e-mail after the order process has been completed.
We take into account your requests and wishes, devise the optimal set up and assemble your bike.
- Alpha Aluminium - Trek's lightweight, high-performance aluminum is durable and rustproof.
- Race-Ready Components - Quality components mean Superfly Kids' is ready to shred the singletrack, on race day or every day.
- Dialed Gearing - Every model is Dialed to the rider’s age and strength, so the bike is just right for fun, not too hard or too easy to pedal.
- Dialed Grip Diameter - Every model is equipped with smaller-diameter grips to fit younger hands.
- Dialed Bar and Stem - Each size bike has the appropriate bar length and width, combined with adjustable reach for just the right fit.
- Dialed Brake Lever - Adjustable-reach brake levers fit small hands for safe and confident stopping power.
- Dialed Frame Fit - All Trek Kids' frames are Dialed with the proper length, standover height, and body position to give young riders confidence, stability, and control.
- Dialed Pedal Size - Every model is equipped with kid-size pedals to fit smaller feet.
- Dialed Saddle - Each size bike has the appropriate size saddle, and you can adjust saddle height as your child grows.
- Hand Brakes - Confident stopping for youngsters who are ready to control their speed with their hands.