Make every city run the start of a new adventure. Step out of your routine, connect with your surroundings and rediscover the joy of running.
Fast, fluid and with superb fit, the SONIC PRO
will help you keep the tempo high in the city.
- Lightweight: at approximately 240gm (8.6oz), the Sonic Pro is among the lightest training shoes.
- Fluid Ride: Salomon's 3D Ride concept ensures there are no "dead spots", for more response and connection to the ground 3D Grip delivers positive traction on wet or dry surfaces.
- Secure fit: Combining Salomon's high performance last with EndoFit and SensiFit closure, Sonic fits precisely and securely, with or without socks.
- Geometry: Urban surface considered, low depth with space for flex
- Compound: Premium-level High Abrasion and Wet Traction Contagrip®
- Design Purpose: Lightweight traction at high speeds on hard urban surfaces, wet or dry.
- Breathable open mesh
- 3D Stretch Airmesh
- Sensifit™ | Sensifit system works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
- Quicklace™ | Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- 3D Flex | Two stretch panels on the medial and lateral side
of the forefoot, offering an optimal combination of freedom of movement and foothold.
- OrthoLite® Impression
- Lace pocket | Provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system
- EndoFit™ | An internal fit sleeve designed to hug the foot in exactly the right places and improve feedback and footwrapping
- Outsole: Premium High Abrasion/Traction Contagrip®
- Chassis: 3D Profeel Film (Engages during the transition
phase to support the foot and improve the overall rolling of the shoe.)
- Energycell+ (A new, premium-level and lightweight midsole foam
which provides long-lasting rebound)
- Compressed EVA
- Energycell (A shock attenuating midsole material for a soft landing.)
- Sockliner: OrtoLite®: The OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.
24 mm/16 mm (8 mm Heel-To-Toe-Drop)