The latest Quarq RED power meter was tested to ensure smooth, precise shifting with SRAM's new RED eTap groupset and gets new graphics to complete the look.
The Quarq RED eTap power meter is a light, accurate power meter completely integrated in the philosophy and performance of SRAM eTAP.
It features power meter Power Balance™ and OmniCal™. Integrated electronics minimize interconnections and reduce exposure to the elements, bringing unmatched durability and reliability.
Installation and operation is a breeze with the LED that signals power on and set zero, clearly visible ANT+™ ID and tool-less, user-replaceable CR2032 battery.
Paired with SRAM's RED eTAP groupset, the RED power meter gives you the professional's tool set; everything you need to win at any event anywhere in the world.
- ANT+™ ID is clearly visible to aid pairing
- +/- 1.5% accuracy - each power meter is individually calibrated at the factory and calibration values are stored in the power meter for seamless operation
- LED indicator signals power on and set zero
- Replaceable battery is a cycling industry standard CR2032
- Quarq power meters have an IPX7 waterproof rating
- compatible with ANT+™ head units including Garmin Edge® 1000, 810, 800, 510 and 500, and Garmin Forerunner® 910XT (available separately)
- Power Balance™: Uses crankset torque to display the ratio of power generated in the right drive stroke (first half) versus the left drive stroke (second half) for each crank revolution
- OmniCal™: Power measurement is independent from chainring selection. Swap chainrings without impacting accuracy.
- 10K™ Active Temperature Compensation: Each power meter is individually programmed using more than 10,000 data points to eliminate temperature effects on power measurement. Temperature compensation is computed and applied every pedal stroke.
- AxCad™ Accelerometer Cadence: AxCad offers an alternative to magnet-based measurement - for convenience and for bikes where it is difficult to install a magnet
The Quarq RED Crankset is completely hollow thanks Exogram Technology
all the way to the spider. Its hidden bolt pattern makes better use of carbon fiber to further improve stiffness and shed weight.
Exogram technology uses a large, hollow cross section all the way to the spider, minimizing weight while maximizing stiffness. Quarq's stiffest crank ever. Hidden bolt pattern leverages the characteristics of carbon fiber while presenting a sleek appearance.
Compatible SRAM chainrings ensure the derailment pin lines up behind the crank arm.