The Fox Racing Shox 32 Float 29 inch 100 mm FIT4 Factory
is Fox's lightest fork with 100 mm travel, designed for XC
- super lightweight design to get you up every mountain
- Lockout for increased efficiency
- FIT4 three position damper for improved control
- genuine Kashima coat
The model year 2016 features a new Float
air spring and FIT4
damper design that provides increased sensitivity and control. It comes with a tapered
1.5 inch steerer and a 15 x 110 mm QR
thru axle mount which allows quick and easy tool free way to remove and reinstall the wheel. The fork features Kashima
coated 32 mm stanchions
to reduce friction significantly compared to other coatings and offer exceptional responsiveness. Additionally, the distinctive golden Kashima coating offers extreme durability and classy looks.
air spring system is completely redesigned for 2016. It's lighter and reduces the force to initiate travel, providing excellent sensitivity and small bump compliance for all riders and pressure settings. It features positive and negative air springs that automatically equalize during use to give each rider the right pressure balance.
Now in its fourth generation, the patented FIT4
(Fox Isolated Technology) closed cartridge system provides three on-the-fly compression damping positions. Use the OPEN
mode during rough descending, the MEDIUM
mode for undulating terrain and the FIRM
mode for smooth climbing. The Factory Series forks feature an additional 22 clicks of low-speed compression adjust in the Open mode, allowing riders to fine-tune their exact damping preferences.
How to use the 3-Position Remote:
- To set the fork to the FIRM mode push the silver lever down to its lowest position.
- From Firm mode, push the black release lever once and then push the silver lever down one click to the middle position to engage the MEDIUM mode.
- To engage the MEDIUM mode from Open mode, push the silver lever down one click to the middle position.
- To set the fork to the OPEN mode push the black release lever in any setting.