Probably one of the most comfortable harness money can buy, with 3D-Vent Technology for unparalleled wear comfort. Whether sport routes or longer alpine climbs, the Cyrus is suitable for all conditions.
- 3D-Vent Technology: unparalleled fit and wear comfort via 3D construction, optimal pressure distribution and maximum air permeability
- 15 mm Slide Block buckle on waistbelt for secure and comfortable fit
- 3D-shaped leg loops with elastic mesh inserts mold snugly around the thighs
- Abrasion protector for extra durability at tie-in point
- 4 symmetric fixed gear loops for perfect organisation, 2 attachment options for ice screw clips, chalk bag loop
There are three key factors for making a good harness – uniform load transmission, ergonomic design and effective ventilation. Most harnesses make sacrifices in at least one of these three areas. However, EDELRID 3D-Vent Technology combines them all in a unique and innovative manner. 3D-Vent harnesses number among the most comfortable harnesses on the market.
Uniform load transmission over the harness is ensured via homogeneously positioned stitched webbing. The design also focuses on the webbing – the eye is automatically drawn to the load transmission elements. 3D-Vent Technology combines form and function.
The three-dimensional form of the leg loops are anatomically shaped to fit the human body. Their ergonomic design consists of opposing curved surfaces that provide a close fit without cutting in.
The robust three-layer foam padding retains its shape even when subjected to pressure. It’s air permeable and allows body heat and perspiration to escape to the outside.