Combining Speedcross fit excellence with a smoother, friction-based outsole for traction on harder trails – with the
weatherproof functionality of GORE-TEX®.
Thanks to the versatile and grippy Contagrip® outsole featuring friction-based lug geometry, the Speedcross Vario GTX® Women's Running Shoe with close-to-foot fit and comfortable feel offers traction on hard ground. The lightweight protection is just enough to provide protection for technical trail running on harder ground.
- Anti-debris mesh avoids debris to be trapped between your foot and the footbed
- Water resistant textile
- Mud guard protection - protective material all around the base of the shoe
- SensiFIT™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lace eyelets, providing a precise and comfortable fit.
- Mid feather construction
- Tongue cover
Salomon Flex Engineered with Gore Tex® is engineered with durably
waterproof GORE-TEX® providing greater flex, better cushion and less weight.
Wet Traction Contagrip®: Contagrip® is a precise combination of geometry, density, and compound, optimized for specific sports and surface conditions.
- geometry: Aggressive chevron pattern with sharp edges, deep lugs.
- compound: Single density, soft compound
- design purpose: Superior grip in wet, muddy conditions and self-clearing to reduce weight
Molded EVA provides lighweight cushioning and stability, Lightweight Muscle injected EVA.
OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.