Run confidently on technical trails with the lightweight and
weatherproof Wings Flyte 2 GTX®. Quicklace™ and a reinforced SensiFIT™ work together to provide a secure and comfortable fit for technical trails. A carefully tuned midsole creates the right level of underfoot softness. A series of grip, fit, and protective technologies work together to create a downhill running advantage (descent control at rearfoot).
Salomon Flex Engineered with Gore Tex® membrane
High Abrasion Contagrip® and Wet Traction Contagrip®: Contagrip® is a precise combination of geometry, density, and compound, optimized for specific sports and surface conditions.
- Agile Chassis™ System: ACS system provides stability and dampening and works together with the AC Muscle, a soft EVA midsole.
- Descent Control
- OrthoLite®: OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.
Engineered with durably waterproof GORE-TEX® providing greater flex, better cushion and less weight.
- Mud guard: Protective material all around the base of the shoe
- Protective synthetic toe cap
- fit management:
- Friction free lace eyelet
- Sensifit™: Sensifit system works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
- Quicklace™: Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Gusseted tongue
- Lace pocket provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system
- Tongue cover: Tongue protection from mud and debris getting inside the shoe