CUBE STEREO 140 HPA Pro 27.5 Mountainbike - 2017 - grey/flashorange
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of CUBE STEREO 140 HPA Pro 27.5 Mountainbike - 2017 - grey/flashorange
All-Mountain Bike with maximum versatility!
The Stereo 140 HPA Pro is your guarantee of maximum versatility. This potent all-mountain machine - with 27.5 inch wheels and a well thought-out component package - is proof that perfect riding performance and lively, responsive handling runs through the entire Stereo 140 model range. At its best when being pushed hard, the Stereo HPA Pro is versatile enough to tackle any trail challenge that you throw its way.
Produced with fastidious attention to detail, the Stereo HPA's triple butted and hydroformed chassis offers everything you could ever want from an aluminium frame. The details include a tapered head tube, PressFit bottom bracket and clever AHX dropouts as well as internal cable routing, integrated disc caliper mounts compatible with 180 mm rotors and a stiff, forged rocker linkage. CUBE have developed Agile Ride further - the latest version of Agile Trail Geometry includes reduced standover height for greater clearance and a slightly longer reach. Combined with compact chainstays, it delivers fantastically lively handling while remaining stable at high speed. This is a frame with unmistakable pedigree performance.
The Stereo 140 HPA Pro 27.5's component selection features only the best. From the peerless Shimano XT 2x11-speed transmission with Race Face 36x26 teeth chainset to the custom-tuned Fox suspension setup, it's all about riding performance. Up front, CUBE have selected a Fox 34 Rhythm fork for its superb steering precision and smooth, easily adjustable bump-eating performance. At the rear, the matching Fox DPS shock smooths the trail with similar alacrity. Hauling everything to a halt is Shimano's BR-M506 brake system, complete with adjustable lever reach. A strong, durable and tubeless-ready Answer Atac wheelset with Boost hub blends low weight with reliable performance, while the in-house CUBE 150 mm dropper post adds a dose of extra versatility for rough, steep trails.
- Advanced Hydroforming - The new STEREO, FRITZZ and HANZZ models are built using Advanced Hydroforming. Conventional hydroforming processes cannot achieve these custom shapes and technical advantages. As this manufacturing method reduces the number of welds, the weight is reduced while durability is increased.
- High Performance Aluminium - For CUBE´s high end bikes they use High Performance 7005 Aluminium alloy which has a very low density combined with high strength due to the alloy elements and the hardening heat treatment. By triple butting or even quadruple butting (as in the REACTION , HANZZ and AERIUM models) to give different wall thicknesses in one tube, aluminium tubes are reinforced where required and made lighter where possible. In this way, CUBE succeed in getting material where its needed most. In addition they use special tube shapes, manufactured with hydroforming technology to better cope with directional forces. The low density and high strength as well as the butting and the hydroforming technology enable us to make high performance frames with an ultimate level of stiffness.
- Agile Trail Geometry - The Agile Trail Geometry carries over the Agile Ride Geometries benefits but with more focus on aggressive trail use. This can be achieved through a more compact frame construction with an even lower top tube and improved standover height. The result is more freedom of movement on the bike for the rider and a lower centre of gravity which guarantees agile handling and more riding fun.
- FOX Customized Setup - Sophisticated suspension kinematics are only able to work correctly if the associated shock is properly tuned. CUBE researched and found a specific shock setup in cooperation with Fox Racing Shox, using extensive testing for almost every CUBE full-suspension model.
- Stealth Ready - Dropper seat posts are getting more and more widespread, but to integrate them optimally in the frame, they have to be factory fitted. With the Stealth Ready frames, it is possible to build in a dropper seat post with internally routed cables, which besides the clean look, helps prevent any cables getting jammed. The exit of the cable on the frame if not required will be sealed with a cover for protection.
- Trail Motion Rocker - The Trail Motion Rocker features optimized leverage ratios for every bike and intended use, giving fast reacting yet stable suspension in every situation. The computer-designed one piece rocker construction gives maximum stiffness for the best suspension performance while still being extremely lightweight.
- FSP4 Link - The key requirement is for continuously active and fully usable travel, with the rear triangle unaffected by pedalling or especially braking forces. There are a number of ways of achieving this CUBE favours a four bar design with a chainstay pivot. Here, one of the pivots is located between the dropout and the chainstay, ensuring that braking does not have a negative effect on the movement of the rear wheel. By carefully positioning the remaining pivots, they obtain the finest riding qualities for their full suspension bikes both uphill and downhill.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Integrated Post Mount - The post mount rear brake system is found on all carbon fiber frames and top aluminum full suspension models. Two bolts and the IS adapter aren't needed anymore, and fewer parts means less weight. In this case CUBE save 30 grams. This may not sound a lot. But there's potential to save weight in every detail.
- Press Fit BB - With Press Fit bearings, the bottom bracket bearings are pressed directly into the frame and not screwed in as usual. This gives a wider bottom bracket shell and allows them to build a wider down tube and more broadly-spaced chainstays. Every millimeter of additional width gives a significant improvement in lateral stiffness.
- Tapered Steerer - This steerer tube design is stiffer than a conventional straight steerer and yields a more secure ride feel even in difficult terrain. Minimal flex at the front of the frame means the greatest possible steering precision. With the larger steerer, the forks become more rigid. At the same time weight is saved due to the absence of bearing shells as the lower bearing is fully integrated into the head tube. On all of CUBE's carbon models the upper bearing shells are also directly in the frame, so that once more a few grams are saved and the energy transfer is very direct.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of CUBE STEREO 140 HPA Pro 27.5 Mountainbike - 2017 - grey/flashorange
|Product Name:||CUBE STEREO 140 HPA Pro 27.5 Mountainbike - 2017 - grey/flashorange|
|Manufacturer item code:||855200|
|Weight:||approx. 14,00 Kilogram (manufacturer information)|
|Frame:||HPA Ultralight, Advanced Hydroform, Triple Butted, ATG, ETC 4-Link, AXH|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float DPS | 200x57 mm, Open/Medium/Firm Mode, LV Air Canister|
|Headset:||FSA 1.5E ZS | Tapered, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8“ (44 mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2“ (56 mm)|
|Fork:||Fox 34 Rhythm | 2-Position Sweep-Adjust GRIP damper, Boost 15QR, Tapered, 150 mm|
|Stem:||Race Face Ride 35|
|Bar:||Race Face Ride 35 Riser | 760 mm|
|Grips:||CUBE Race 1-Clamp|
|Saddle:||SDG Fly MTN 2|
|Seatpost:||CUBE Dropper Post | Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6 mm, 458x150 mm (400x120 mm for smallest frame size)|
|Crankset:||Race Face Aeffect SL | 36x26, 175 mm|
|Front Derailleur:||Shimano SLX FD-M7025-D | Direct Mount, Down Swing|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano XT RD-M8000-DSGS | ShadowPlus, 11-speed, Direct Mount|
|Shifter:||Shimano XT SL-M8000-B-I | Direct Attach|
|Sprocket:||Shimano SLX CS-M7000 | 11-42|
|Brakes:||Shimano BR-M506 | hydraulic disc brakes 180/180 mm|
|Wheels:||Answer Atac AM | 15 mm/X12, Tubeless Ready|
|Tires:||Continental Trail King | folding, 2.4|
|Pedals:||not in delivery|
|Purpose:||All Mountain, Trails|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
|CUBE STEREO 140 HPA Pro 27.5 Mountainbike - 2017 - grey/flashorange|
|in stock, delivery time 1-3 days||Frame Size: 16"|
|in stock, delivery time 1-3 days||Frame Size: 20"|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)