CUBE STEREO 150 HPA Race 27.5+ Mountainbike - 2017 - grey/flashred
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of CUBE STEREO 150 HPA Race 27.5+ Mountainbike - 2017 - grey/flashred
Exceptional Trail performance without limits!
CUBE don't follow the crowd. Only when they are convinced that a new trend has proved its worth, do they develop their own take on it. The Stereo 150 HPA Race 27.5+ is a perfect example. Building on the foundation of wide, grippy 27.5+ wheels, CUBE kitted this new frame concept out with a complete set of CUBE components to make an unbeatable all-mountain / enduro bike. Limits? What limits?
CUBE know how to build a light but stiff aluminium chassis. The Stereo 150's 27.5+ compatible chassis is no exception. With the special, extra wide tires and Agile Trail Geometry (ATG), you're guaranteed an incredible combination of agility and safe handling. Efficient Trail Control (ETC) suspension design makes a chassis that practically defies the laws of physics - efficient uphill, but blisteringly quick and stable downhill too. Internally routed gear cables, the compact Trail Motion Rocker linkage and a deep section top tube all contribute to the modern, clean looks.
The Stereo 150 HPA Race 27.5+ enables you to supersize your riding - so it needs components that are up to the task. The RockShox Yari RC fork features a tapered steerer and 15 mm Maxle, so you can be sure it'll go exactly where you point it. And the Monarch RT Debon Air shock at the rear matches the fork for accomplished bump-swallowing plushness. Race Face 35 cockpit components and powerful SRAM Guide R brakes with 180 mm rotors keep you in control at all times, while a CUBE dropper post ensures you'll be ready for even the sketchiest of line choices. And, thanks to the SRAM GX 1x11 transmission, there's plenty of room for 2.8 inch, tubeless ready Nobby Nic tires on the tough, light Answer Plus Atac wheels.
- Advanced Hydroforming - The new STEREO, FRITZZ and HANZZ models are built using Advanced Hydroforming. Conventional hydroforming processes cannot achieve these custom shapes and technical advantages. As this manufacturing method reduces the number of welds, the weight is reduced while durability is increased.
- High Performance Aluminium - For CUBE´s high end bikes they use High Performance 7005 Aluminium alloy which has a very low density combined with high strength due to the alloy elements and the hardening heat treatment. By triple butting or even quadruple butting (as in the REACTION , HANZZ and AERIUM models) to give different wall thicknesses in one tube, aluminium tubes are reinforced where required and made lighter where possible. In this way, CUBE succeed in getting material where its needed most. In addition they use special tube shapes, manufactured with hydroforming technology to better cope with directional forces. The low density and high strength as well as the butting and the hydroforming technology enable us to make high performance frames with an ultimate level of stiffness.
- Agile Trail Geometry - The Agile Trail Geometry carries over the Agile Ride Geometries benefits but with more focus on aggressive trail use. This can be achieved through a more compact frame construction with an even lower top tube and improved standover height. The result is more freedom of movement on the bike for the rider and a lower centre of gravity which guarantees agile handling and more riding fun.
- Stealth Ready - Dropper seat posts are getting more and more widespread, but to integrate them optimally in the frame, they have to be factory fitted. With the Stealth Ready frames, it is possible to build in a dropper seat post with internally routed cables, which besides the clean look, helps prevent any cables getting jammed. The exit of the cable on the frame if not required will be sealed with a cover for protection.
- Trail Motion Rocker - The Trail Motion Rocker features optimized leverage ratios for every bike and intended use, giving fast reacting yet stable suspension in every situation. The computer-designed one piece rocker construction gives maximum stiffness for the best suspension performance while still being extremely lightweight.
- FSP4 Link - The key requirement is for continuously active and fully usable travel, with the rear triangle unaffected by pedalling or especially braking forces. There are a number of ways of achieving this CUBE favours a four bar design with a chainstay pivot. Here, one of the pivots is located between the dropout and the chainstay, ensuring that braking does not have a negative effect on the movement of the rear wheel. By carefully positioning the remaining pivots, they obtain the finest riding qualities for their full suspension bikes both uphill and downhill.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Integrated Post Mount - The post mount rear brake system is found on all carbon fiber frames and top aluminum full suspension models. Two bolts and the IS adapter aren't needed anymore, and fewer parts means less weight. In this case CUBE save 30 grams. This may not sound a lot. But there's potential to save weight in every detail.
- Press Fit BB - With Press Fit bearings, the bottom bracket bearings are pressed directly into the frame and not screwed in as usual. This gives a wider bottom bracket shell and allows them to build a wider down tube and more broadly-spaced chainstays. Every millimeter of additional width gives a significant improvement in lateral stiffness.
- Tapered Steerer - This steerer tube design is stiffer than a conventional straight steerer and yields a more secure ride feel even in difficult terrain. Minimal flex at the front of the frame means the greatest possible steering precision. With the larger steerer, the forks become more rigid. At the same time weight is saved due to the absence of bearing shells as the lower bearing is fully integrated into the head tube. On all of CUBE's carbon models the upper bearing shells are also directly in the frame, so that once more a few grams are saved and the energy transfer is very direct.
Bike24 would like to assist you thoroughly regarding model choice, frame size as well as configuration when buying bicycles.
You will be contacted by our specially trained bike consultants via e-mail after the order process has been completed. We take into account your requests and wishes, devise the optimal set up and assemble your bike.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of CUBE STEREO 150 HPA Race 27.5+ Mountainbike - 2017 - grey/flashred
|Product Name:||CUBE STEREO 150 HPA Race 27.5+ Mountainbike - 2017 - grey/flashred|
|Manufacturer item code:||859300|
|Weight:||approx. 14,35 Kilogram (manufacturer information)|
|Frame:||HPA Ultralight, Advanced Hydroform, Triple Butted, ATG, ETC 4-Link, ISCG Mount, Boost148, AXH|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Monarch RT Debon Air | 200x57 mm|
|Headset:||FSA 1.5E ZS | Tapered, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8“ (44 mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2“ (56 mm)|
|Fork:||RockShox Yari RC Solo Air 27.5+ | Boost 110x15 Maxle stealth, Tapered, 150 mm|
|Stem:||Race Face Ride 35|
|Bar:||Race Face Ride 35 Riser | 760 mm|
|Grips:||CUBE Race 1-Clamp|
|Saddle:||SDG Fly MTN 2|
|Seatpost:||CUBE Dropper Post | Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6 mm, 458x150 mm (400x120 mm for smallest frame size)|
|Crankset:||Race Face Aeffect SL | 30 teeth | 175 mm|
|Rear Derailleur:||SRAM GX1, 11-speed|
|Shifter:||SRAM GX Trigger|
|Sprocket:||SRAM XG-1150 | 10-42|
|Brakes:||SRAM Guide R | hydraulic disc brakes 180/180 mm|
|Wheels:||Answer Plus Atac | 15 mm Boost/X12 Boost, 40Cx584, Tubeless Ready|
|Tires:||front: Schwalbe Nobby Nic | Kevlar, 2.8, TrailStar, Tubeless Easy
rear: Schwalbe Nobby Nic | Kevlar, 2.8, PaceStar, Tubeless Easy
|Pedals:||not in delivery|
|Purpose:||All Mountain, Trails, Enduro|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
|CUBE STEREO 150 HPA Race 27.5+ Mountainbike - 2017 - grey/flashred|
|Delivery time unknown||Frame Size: 16"|
|Delivery time unknown||Frame Size: 18"|
|Delivery time unknown||Frame Size: 20"|
|Delivery time unknown||Frame Size: 22"|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)