CUBE REACTION HYBRID HPA SL 500 MTB E-Bike - 2017 - black/glossy
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of CUBE REACTION HYBRID HPA SL 500 MTB E-Bike - 2017 - black/glossy
A bike that will keep you smiling!
Nothing combines ease of use and fun quite as well as an e-MTB - and few e-MTBs can match the CUBE Reaction Hybrid SL for value and performance. Blending all CUBE's engineers accumulated experience in a beautifully crafted frame designed to get the best out of the Bosch drive unit, this is a bike that will keep you smiling, mile after mile.
CUBE's e-MTBs were already widely regarded as amongst the best out there, but they are always looking for improvements. So they started from the ground up for 2017, focusing their attention on integrating the Bosch motor and battery even more seamlessly into the frame. The result is cleaner looks, even better handling and easy-to-live-with touches like the ability to charge the battery without removing it from the frame. As you'd expect, CUBE's acclaimed Agile Ride Geometry continues to set the standard for e-bike handling, with a lower centre of gravity and the perfect blend of liveliness and stability. They even routed cables inside the frame, to protect them from damage.
No compromises here. CUBE started with the heart and soul of the Reaction Hybrid SL: Bosch's superb CX drive, with powerful 500 Wh battery as standard. With up to 75 Nm of torque and an intuitive control interface, your riding possibilities have never been greater. Up front there's a RockShox Recon Silver fork with tapered steerer, for precise steering and smooth, predictable bump absorption. CUBE EX23 rims shod with Schwalbe Nobby Nic tires provide rapid acceleration and all the grip you need, while powerful Shimano Deore disc brakes control your speed via 180 mm rotors front and rear. Meanwhile, an XT 1x11-speed transmission with wide-ranging 11-46 tooth cassette means you'll always be able to find the right gear in an instant.
- Aluminium Superlite - Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 7005 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. CUBE Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Advanced Hydroforming - Conventional hydroforming processes cannot achieve these custom shapes and technical advantages. As this manufacturing method reduces the number of welds, the weight is reduced while durability is increased.
- Smooth Welded - This elaborate procedure with doubled weld seams has two advantages: On the one hand, it improves the firmness of the weld seams and minimizes the load peaks on the tube welds through energy flow and on the other hand, it helps the frame to a better and more organic look due to the smooth and hardly noticeable welds.
- Agile Ride Geometry - CUBE ran innumerable tests to develop the Agile Ride Geometry in CUBE´s series of big wheel bikes. They also added the 27.5in wheel size to the very well received portfolio. Three important details lead to the very agile character. Increased fork offsets let CUBE achieve the same trail as their 26" bikes without having to steepen the head angle, thus maintaining generous toe clearance to the front wheel. Secondly they shortened the chain stays without compromising the seat angle. CUBE invented a patented construction to mount the front derailleur to give them more tire clearance while keeping a conventional seat angle, leading to a perfect riding position for every rider size. Last but not least they kept the BB height the same as on their 26" bikes. These measures lead to a natural riding position. Every mountain biker will feel immediately at home on a CUBE 29er or 27.5.
- Onepiece Design - Welded joints in CUBE´s high-quality aluminum frames are specially finished via this method and create the impression of seamless tube design. This generates the visual effect of molding and ensures high load bearing capacity.
- Frame Safe System - To protect CUBE´s high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Safe System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
- Tapered Steerer - This steerer tube design is stiffer than a conventional straight steerer and yields a more secure ride feel even in difficult terrain. Minimal flex at the front of the frame means the greatest possible steering precision. With the larger steerer, the forks become more rigid. At the same time weight is saved due to the absence of bearing shells as the lower bearing is fully integrated into the head tube. On all of CUBE's carbon models the upper bearing shells are also directly in the frame, so that once more a few grams are saved and the energy transfer is very direct.
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
Bike24 would like to assist you thoroughly regarding model choice, frame size as well as configuration when buying bicycles.
You will be contacted by our specially trained bike consultants via e-mail after the order process has been completed. We take into account your requests and wishes, devise the optimal set up and assemble your bike.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of CUBE REACTION HYBRID HPA SL 500 MTB E-Bike - 2017 - black/glossy
|Product Name:||CUBE REACTION HYBRID HPA SL 500 MTB E-Bike - 2017 - black/glossy|
|Manufacturer item code:||865170|
|Weight:||approx. 21,50 Kilogram (manufacturer information)|
|Frame:||Aluminium Superlite | Gravity Casting, ARG, Double Butted, Disc Only, Tapered Headtube, Internal Cable Routing|
|Headset:||FSA 1.5E ZS | Top: Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44 mm), Bottom: Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56 mm)|
|Fork:||RockShox Recon Silver TK Air | Pop Loc, 100 mm|
|Stem:||CUBE Performance Stem Pro | 31.8 mm|
|Bar:||CUBE Rise Trail Bar Pro | 720 mm|
|Saddle:||Selle Royal MTB|
|Seatpost:||CUBE Performance Post | 30.9 mm|
|Crankset:||FSA CK-745 | 16T|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano XT RD-M8000-GS | 11-speed|
|Shifter:||Shimano XT SL-M8000-B-I | Direct Attach|
|Sprocket:||Shimano XT CS-M8000 | 11-46T|
|Brakes:||Shimano Deore BR-M615 | hydraulic disc brakes (180/180 mm)|
|Rims:||CUBE EX23 | 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready|
|Hubs:||front: Shimano XT HB-M8000, QR, Centerlock
rear: Shimano XT FH-M8000, QR, Centerlock
|Tires:||Schwalbe Nobby Nic | Performance, 2.35|
|E-Drive System:||Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75 Nm) Cruise (250 Watt)|
|Battery:||Bosch PowerPack 500 Wh|
|Extras:||battery charger: Bosch 4A, display: Bosch Purion|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
|CUBE REACTION HYBRID HPA SL 500 MTB E-Bike - 2017 - black/glossy|
|Delivery time unknown||Frame Size/Wheel Size: 16" / 27.5"|
|Delivery time unknown||Frame Size/Wheel Size: 18" / 27.5"|
|Delivery time unknown||Frame Size/Wheel Size: 17" / 29"|
|Delivery time unknown||Frame Size/Wheel Size: 19" / 29"|
|Delivery time unknown||Frame Size/Wheel Size: 21" / 29"|
|Delivery time unknown||Frame Size/Wheel Size: 23" / 29"|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)