CUBE DELHI HYBRID PRO 500 E-Bike - 2017 - black edition
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of CUBE DELHI HYBRID PRO 500 E-Bike - 2017 - black edition
Perfection down to the smallest detail!
Exclusive features previously unavailable with an urban e-bike: that's the CUBE Delhi Hybrid Pro 500. Highlights of this exceptional bike include the comfortable SR Suntour suspension fork, low-maintenance, automatic NuVinci gear hub and, of course, the powerful Bosch CX drive with its 500 Wh battery. This is an e-bike that you're going to fall in love with. Love the technology, love the ride.
Features like the integrated carrier - which is welded on the frame - plus cable routing inside the hydroformed downtube have enabled CUBE to achieve an extraordinary chassis design with unsurpassed safety reserves built in. The integrated modular carrier system means that wear components can be easily replaced. CUBE's Efficient Comfort Geometry works with the complex Superlite aluminium frame - optimised around the requirements of the Bosch system down to the last detail - to deliver super comfort and incredible stability for an unforgettable riding experience.
The most exclusive bike of the Urban Life Series combines the powerful Bosch CX drive and powerful 500 Wh battery with the continuous, automatic gears of NuVinci's N380 H|Sync gear hub - a unique system with an impressive gear ratio range. The SR Suntour NCX D LO air suspension fork and CUBE's own suspension seatpost keep things smooth and comfortable, even on the roughest roads. Reliable and easily controllable hydraulic Magura HS11 rim brakes deliver all the braking power you need, and puncture-resistant Schwalbe Marathon Plus tires will keep you rolling. CUBE have even taken care of the small details, like mudguards, an LED lighting system and integrated kickstand.
- Aluminium Superlite - Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 7005 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. CUBE Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Advanced Mechanical Forming - With the Advanced Mechanical Forming technology CUBE can mechanically transform different frame tubes and thus optimize them without material-wearing welding work for the respective requirements. Along the obtained organic look, the production method is primarily motivated by functional reasons. Multiple converted tubes enable CUBE to manufacture lighter and also stiffer aluminum frames.
- Smooth Welded - This elaborate procedure with doubled weld seams has two advantages: On the one hand, it improves the firmness of the weld seams and minimizes the load peaks on the tube welds through energy flow and on the other hand, it helps the frame to a better and more organic look due to the smooth and hardly noticeable welds.
- Gravity Casting - Gravity Casting takes the development of high-end aluminium frames to the next level. The advanced construction process – involving several post-production steps – molds liquid aluminium into highly complex frame sections. The motor, cover, battery mount and cable routing combine to form a single module that is always tailored exactly to the bike's intended use. Die casting technology now means that components can be virtually fully integrated into a structure that is specially designed to cope with stress on specific load points and look good at the same time.
- Efficient Comfort Geometry - With CUBE´s specially designed Efficient Comfort Geometry, long distances can be covered easily. Trips with the family, tours with friends or a journey of months - explore the world and life in a new way with the CUBE travel series geometry.
- Optimal Drive Position - The engine is the critical part of an e-bike because of its weight and its junction to the regular drivetrain. These factors present a real challenge for the frame design. This is why CUBE developed an innovative new frame construction for the new e-bike generation: simultaneously being the cradle for the electric motor, the pivot for the rear link and the seat of the shock eyelet, the very complex area of the bottom bracket is made of two forged halves. The groove in the front section together with the specially formed downtube is home for the power pack which in this way has a very low position in the frame triangle. The positive outcome is an extremely low center of gravity supporting an agile riding characteristic while achieving a super rigid bottom bracket area.
- Integrated Modular Carrier - The Integrated Multi Carrier is a complete new development by CUBE. The bicycle rack becomes an integral part of the frame, adding to the rigidity of the chassis. Through a specially designed modular construction, the rack is expandable in many ways. Bags, carrying systems and boxes can be mounted easily and safely for secure, convenient load carrying.
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
- StVZO - CUBE Bikes with this labeling fulfill all legal requirements and meet all safety demands according to the StVZO German Road Traffic Licensing Regulations. Lighting systems and reflectors mounted are tested and certified accordingly. These bikes take into account every security-related detail to guarantee safe and relaxed mobility in traffic.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of CUBE DELHI HYBRID PRO 500 E-Bike - 2017 - black edition
|Product Name:||CUBE DELHI HYBRID PRO 500 E-Bike - 2017 - black edition|
|Manufacturer item code:||830260|
|Weight:||approx. 25,60 Kilogram (manufacturer information)|
|Frame:||Aluminium Superlite | Trekking Hybrid Premium Comfort, IC, Double Butted|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit 1.5E ZS | Top: Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44 mm), Bottom: Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56 mm)|
|Fork:||SR Suntour NCX D LO Air | 75 mm|
|Stem:||CUBE Performance Stem Pro | 31.8 mm|
|Bar:||CUBE Rise Trail Bar | 700 mm|
|Saddle:||Selle Royal Lookin Classic | Royalgel™|
|Seatpost:||CUBE Suspension Seatpost | 27.2 mm|
|Crankset:||FSA Metropolis Urban AL-8 | 18T|
|Shifter:||NuVinci H|SYNC Autogear|
|Sprocket:||NuVinci gear teeth | 22T|
|Brakes:||Magura HS11 | Hydr. Caliper Brake|
|Pedals:||CUBE PP Trekking|
|Rims:||CUBE ZX24 | 36H, V-Brake|
|Hubs:||front: Shimano Deore HB-T610, QR
rear: NuVinci N380, Nut
|Tires:||Schwalbe Marathon Plus | Flatless, 40-622|
|Lights:||front: Busch & Müller Lumotec IQ Avy
rear: Busch & Müller Toplight 321 E Plus
|Carrier:||CUBE Integrated Carrier | SnapIt Adapter and Rails|
|E-Drive System:||Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75 Nm) Cruise (250 Watt)|
|Battery:||Bosch PowerPack 500 Wh|
|Extras:||battery charger: Bosch 4A, display: Bosch Intuvia, CUBEstand Pro kickstand|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
|CUBE DELHI HYBRID PRO 500 E-Bike - 2017 - black edition|
|in stock, delivery time 1-3 days||Frame Size: 50 cm|
|in stock, delivery time 1-3 days||Frame Size: 54 cm|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)