Your foot bounces off the pavement with the lighter, springier FluidRide 2.0 midsole.
Extra cushioning comes courtesy of the SpEVA 45 lasting, and your push offs get a little extra power with a straighter platform under your big toe. Shave seconds from your time in a shoe that gets you from landing to push off faster. You'll be through your gait cycle in the blink of an eye thanks to the new rear and forefoot set-up. It all adds up to a shoe that matches your foot's biomechanics perfectly. Stay dry in the rain with a Gore-Tex waterproof upper.
Pronation Suitability: Ideal for normal pronation.
Pronation is how a runner's foot rolls medially between footfall and toe-off. Underpronation is when the foot rolls outwards, overpronation is when it rolls inwards, and a neutral pattern is when little rolling occurs. Matching a shoe's properties with the runner's running style will increase comfort, running efficiency, and contribute to decreasing the risk of injury.
- GORE-TEX Upper: Water proof and breathable upper designed to protect the foot during extreme weather conditions.
- ComforDry™ Sockliner: Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.): ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natual gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FluidRide: The latest evolution in ASICS midsole technology. FluidRide provides the ultimate in bounce back & cushioning characterics while being lightweight.
- SpEVA 45 Lasting: ASICS midsole material takes on a new role as a lasting technology for enhanced cushioning and comfort.
- Guidance Trusstic: This Trusstic System integrates Guidance construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Guidance Line: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- 3M Reflective: Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Solid Rubber outsole: Provides enhanced durability and traction.
- AHAR+: New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
: These shoes are quite small. We strongly recommend to take half or one size larger than usual.