Thule's premium fork mount bike carrier. It combines security and convenience with patented assurance technologies, making it the most complete fork mount bike carrier.
Features of the Thule Sprint XT
Patented AcuTight clamping head
"clicks" when optimal hold is reached controlling the torque going into the bike frame.
The recommended roof option for transportation of bikes with sensitive frames (e.g. carbon)
Road Dampening Technology (RDT) elastomers
are imbedded in the rack attachments to absorb road shock and vibrations.
Ratcheting wheel strap
with RDT secures the rear wheel without damaging the rim.
supports for increased rear wheel security and stability.
Telescopic wheel tray
for custom fit to bike and vehicle.
Lockable with One-Key System:
bike to bike carrier, bike carrier to load carrier (locks included).
T-track adapters (20x20mm)
are included for mounting on Thule WingBar Edge, Thule WingBar, Thule SlideBar, and Thule AeroBar.
Fulfills the City Crash norm
Technical specifications of the Thule Sprint XT
- Max. number of bikes - 1
- Weight - 4.1 kg
- Load capacity (kg) - 17
- Mounting of bike - front fork/back wheel
- Fits frame dimensions - all
- Fits wheel dimensions - all
- Fits tire width - up to 3.0 inch
- Self-adjusting frame holder - no
- Thru-axle compatible - yes
- Compatible with bikes with disc brakes - yes
- Adjustable quick-straps for wheels - yes
- Compatible with One-Key system - yes
- Can be mounted on right or left side - yes
- Fits WingBar, SlideBar, AeroBar & ProBar - yes
- Fits square bar roof racks - no
- For Tandem Bikes - no
- Compatible with T-track (20x20mm) carriers - yes (adapters included)
- Compatible with T-track (30x24mm) carriers - yes (adapters available separately: 889-4)
- TÜV approved - yes
- Fulfills City Crash norms - yes
Please use the Thule Buyer's Guide
to find out which roof rack foot set and traverse fit to your car.