Explore the backcountry and take all the challenges a multiday backpacking adventure brings with the Women's Wilderness 60+15
Backpack – the pinnacle of Berghaus backpacking range.
Utilising the Berghaus BIOFIT™ back system, it allows movement on the move, meaning increased comfort for the user. This is further improved by the pre-curved hipbelt, which gives added support as well as pockets for storage of essentials.
The large capacity makes the Wilderness backpack perfect for multiday trips, where you may need to carry everything with you. Side expansion panels and a front panel that fully unzips, allowing you to organise your gear as efficiently as possible.
BIOFIT™ Back System
- The 60 litre volume pack is large enough to pack all the gear you need for a multiday adventure in the backcountry - a further 15 litres is achieved with the two expansion side pockets
- Get easy instant access to your kit and pack more effectively with the zipped front panel to the main compartment
- A comfortable fit is ensured with the easily adjustable BIOFIT™ back system, top tension straps, height adjustable chest strap, pre-curved hipbelt, women’s specific design and large padded straps
- Organise all your kit with the multitude of pockets and attachment points, including, base compartment with bivi divider, top lid pocket, zipped hipbelt pockets, zipped internal lid pockets and walking pole attachment points
- Stay hydrated on your adventures – the Wilderness features and hydration system compatible pocket
- Incl. Raincover
- Easily Adjustable Backpacks
The Biofit back system allows you to quickly and simply adjust the length of the rucksack to fit your back depending perfectly on your size or the load you are carrying.
The simple webbing pull allows you to adjust the back system while the rucsac is on your back - making adjustments on the go easy to keep you comfortable throughout your activities.