With low stand-over height, find greater balance while moving around the bike during those tougher trail negotiations on rocky, rooty sections, uphill ledges and downhill drops. Pique inspires confident, agile downhill ripping and will help you tackle the uphill with traction aboard 120mm of Maestro suspension. The 27.5-inch wheel size ensures that bike handling is still nimble and playful, while maintaining the stable cornering and bump-reducing qualities of a larger wheel size.
- ALUXX SL Aluminium Frame - State-of-the-art aluminum frameset material features best-in-class strength-to-weight ratios and unique welding technologies for a high-performance ride quality.
- 27.5-Specific Geometry - Updated “long and low” XC frame geometry is tailored for 27.5-inch wheels to optimize control, acceleration and stability.
- Boost Technology - Wider hub spacing (110 mm front/148 mm rear) results in stiffer wheels for added control plus more tire clearance and an improved chainline for optimal drivetrain performance.
- Maestro Suspension - Uses four strategically positioned pivot points and two linkages that work together to create a single floating pivot point for the most active, efficient suspension system.
- Trunnion Mount - New shock mount produces a lower leverage ratio for increased pedaling and braking efficiency, plus a lower center of gravity and shorter chainstays for improved handling, climbing and agility.
- Powercore - A massively oversized bottom-bracket/chainstay area features a fully integrated, 92-millimeter wide bottom-bracket design. Asymmetric chainstays provide additional stiffness on the driveside and stability on the non-driveside.
- Megadrive - A massive rectangular downtube and oversized toptube work in unison to provide superior front end lateral and torsional steering precision. The precisely engineered, rectangular shaped downtube yields unprecedented steering and pedaling stiffness.
- Overdrive - Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings (1 1/2” lower and 1 1/8” upper) and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.