The Nitecore Thumb is the latest innovative offering from Nitecore and a truly unique product with a multitude of uses.
Featuring an adjustable angle head, that can tilt a full 120 degrees. The Nitecore Thumb has a removable clip that allows it to be attached to clothing bags etc, or the clip can be removed and used with the supplied split ring for attaching to a set of keys.
Two white LEDs with a maximum output of 85 lumens are situated at the head end of the light and operate via a dedicated button (three brightness levels). In addition there is are two red LEDs built into the body of the torch, also with a dedicated button for operation. The red light is particularly useful for use as a visibility aid while running or cycling and also features a flashing mode.
The Nitecore Thumb is powered by an integrated Li-ion rechargeable battery, that is charged via a micro USB port on the side. An intelligent circuit protects against over charge / discharge and automatically terminates when power level reaches 100%. During charging there is a red power indicator, turning green when charging is complete.
The Nitecore Thumb is made from an extremely durable polycarbonate with outstanding impact resistance and weighs in at only 25 grams.
Features of Nitecore Thumb
- 120° tiltable worklight - prevents illumination dead zone
- Utilizes two high performance LEDs outputting 85 lumens at the highest
- For household use, outdoor adventure and emergency lighting
- Dual color lighting: white + red
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery included
- Provides runtime as long as 22 hours
- Micro USB rechargeable
- Ultra lightweight and portable
- Intuitive single-handed operation with two switches
- Intelligent protection circuit
- IP65 (dust and water resistant)
- Stainless steel key ring connector withstands 35 kg weight
Output & runtime of Nitecore Thumb
- High (85 Lumens) for approx. 45 min
- Mid (30 Lumens) for approx. 2 hours 15 min
- Low (2 Lumens) for approx. 22 hours
- Red lighting
- Special Modes: low Flashing