Sturdy winter boots for youths and kids
The Waterbug8G winter boots for children from Kamik are 100% waterproof and guaranteed to keep feet dry thanks to its GORE-TEX® membrane. Watch your kids run, jump and play in slush and wet snow, knowing their feet are protected. Available in a range of awesome colour combos, these super-warm snow boots for kids feature a reflective NiteRays patch for after dark.
Features of Kamik Waterbug8G GORE-TEX® Winter Boots:
- Height: 22,5 cm
- Temperature rate: up to -40°C
- Waterproof 600 denier nylon upper
- Adjustable snow collar with Easy Grab Lace Lock
- 8 mm Zylex® removable liner (97% recycled content) with a moisture wicking lining
- Waterproof and flexible synthetic rubber shell
- Waterproof comfort boot with GORE-TEX® Performance
- LIAM synthetic rubber outsole
Specifications of Kamik Waterbug8G GORE-TEX® Winter Boots:
-40°C / -40°F:
These boots keep your feet comfortably warm, perfect for those who spend a lot of time in the snow.
The GORE-TEX® membrane allows water to pearl off while moisture can evaporate at the same time. This is made possible by pores 20,000 times smaller than water drops. This prevents water from penetrating into the shoe and keeps your feet dry. At the same time, the membrane ensures breathability and the necessary comfort.
Our NiteRays are reflective bezels and patches that allow you to play safely even when darkness sets in.